Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Official GH2 "Stalin" hack development topic
  • 939 Replies sorted by
  • "Other important thing is that from now all usage of word "patches" to describe PTool settings will be prohibited. They'll referred as "settings" only."

YES. PLEASE. I was always annoyed by that. First it is confusing, and second, it is an insult to PTool as it claims there's something wrong with it. A good setting can be a blessing, but its neither a patch nor a hack.

• PTool will be available to core team within hours.

Other important thing is that from now on usage of word "patches" to describe PTool settings will be prohibited. They'll referred as "settings" only.

• Just wanted to share this clip. I'm using Quantum v9b BETA 154 mbps 1080p 24fps.

• great news that its all happening, any idea of time frame before it becomes public, i.e. goes though these two series of testing ? is it months, weeks, or days away? just keen to use it for an upcoming project. cheers.

• Man, I was really excited for public. Guess back to shakes for me.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I would like to become alpha tester. It's possible?

• really excited to hear reports back form the alpha testers.

• @jakiman

Alpha release is planned for tomorrow.

• Thanks for the update.

Has the alpha been released to the core team at least? =)

• Please note that PTool will be first released as closed alpha for core team. After this as beta for active testers. And only after this it'll be made public.

• radio silence. Silence before the storm?

• @gameb if in europe i'd be there ^^

• Why should we not organize a party for and with Vitaly, Driftwood, Brandin etc, a meeting somewhere in a nice place, (I am in Costa Rica right now, thats not too bad), that would be a lot of fun... everybody brings his personal gh2 gear... with some strange lens... may be the party should be in Sibiria... in honour of Vitaly - cheers

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev do wee will haw option NTSC version switch to FHD 25P.?

• External Encoder Settings… Mind if I smoke? It looks like Sir Vitaliy Kiselev, Lord of Hack, The Real Santa, will be opening our playground widely. Congrats for that, you're the man!

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Thanks for everything you do. Can't wait to try out 720p with B-frames!

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev, Looks Amazing. Just dropped in $10, because I had forgotten to donate previously. Thank you for your efforts :)

• Great work to the VK team. I will be donating again as soon as the new Ptools comes out!

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev do you know if 25p (HBR) shares settings with other modes?

• Droool... Droool.... awaiting MONSTER patches after this.

• CAN'T WAIT I'M SO EXCITED I NEEDED TO USE CAPS LOCK! =p

• VK for President! Woohoo!

• @Vitaliy Could you confirm if new PTool is in "alpha phase"? If so, when it will becoming beta release and final release? Thanks

• Can't wait! Couldn't help myself but donate again :)