Personal View site logo
Driftwood - Experimental Series 2: Low Rider, Cluster v8, V9, Intravenus II, GH3onaGH2, AN, Boom
  • 1008 Replies sorted by
  • Run and gun at an anime convention in Iowa a couple of weeks ago. Used the beautiful Intravenus v2. My setup was a Bolex Moller 8/19 1.5x anamorphic adapter with a Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm F1.4 taking lens. Vibrant (-2, 0, -1, 0).

• my short documentary. gh2 with intravenus and only one lens.

• Another quick run and gun project using Intravenus v2 with Smooth all -2 and saturation at 0 as recommended by @matt_gh2

Shot with a Helios 44m-2 58mm f2 and Bolex Moller 8/19 anamorphic lens.

• @kleo Damn, you've really got that GH2 humming! This looks great. Video very cool - nice editing too.

• @matt_gh2 Lol, thanks. I really liked your color profile. I'll stick with it for awhile. Again, thanks for the kind words and support. I'm still learning and people like you are helping me get there.

• Shot three different vintage lenses with the Bolex Moller 8/19 adapter on all of them. Used a focal reducer (from RJ Camera Accessory Store on eBay) in the second half. Intravenus v2 with Smooth all -2 and saturation at 0. No color grading or noise reduction, just slight white balance and sharpening in post. Stood six feet away from light source focusing only on the lens flare's sharpness, and seeing the len's character. 800 ISO, 24 fps.

Lens A = Super Takumar 50mm F1.4

Lens B = Helios 44-2 58mm F2

Lens C = Ricoh Rikenon Auto 50mm F1.7

• Hacked gh2 in 2019 with intravenus v2 and graded with colordirector 7. Lense canon fd 50mm f1.4

• Hi! im struggling to find the mod that suits me. what is the best mod to use without surpasing 80mb/s becouse this is the SD card I have,}. im more inclined to the soft than sharp.

thanks to all in advance!