Personal View site logo
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • @Panamedia. My experience - I only use the extreme pro 64GB, 95Mb/s card. The only 100% reliable card with such demanding patches.

• I'm currently looking to change over to Moon from Flowmotion. I have a 16gb Sandisk Extreme HD Video 30mb/s and a 32GB Sandisk Extreme 45mb/s, and just wondering if these should be fine / stable?

• @Cinexa Interesting episodic journey you're on. Pics/grading look real good. Sweet.

@DeShonDixon Super Ace Deshon! - your high standard never falters. :-)

Scary shit Ryan! Great work for the amount of time you had. @x_worpig_x

• @kidgray Yes, I was using the Flycam Nano. It's a neat thing once you calibrate it. Thanks again.

• @ x_worpig_x Even more impressing! =) I guess you used a stabilizer also right? Im very happy you did this short because it proves what the GH2 with the Moon T7 is capable of. Don't mind the storytelling, i guess you will do wonders next time =) So all the respect to you you and your crew!

• @x_worpig_x Great short film.

• @vic20 Thanks!

@Cinexa That was the whole short. :)

@kidgray This entire short was filmed in 3 hours, Edited, Color Corrected and Sound in 3 days. All of the sound except for the dialogue was straight from the GH2 itself. I spent $50 on the actors and $100 on the music. I wish I had more time to play with it. Fortunately I made the deadline by an hour! I was even just happy it made it into the festival, and I got great feedback by the people who saw it.

• © x_worpig_x Great work! Great footage, sound etc. Excellent. I do have thoughts about the story though, but this forum is not about that=)

• This is nice Ryan. Is there more?

• @ x_worpig_x really nice !

• Hey guys, I shot a short film about a month ago call THE SHED. It was entered in a local film festival, and it won second prize in the open film amateur category. It was shot with MOON T7. Thank you to @Driftwood @Vitaliy for all the excellent work.

Have a peek at the Micro site, or check out the Vimeo link to watch/download the movie.

http://giraffeapproved.ca/theshed

• Thanks @driftwood I think I need to invest in some ND filters so I can keep the shutter at 1/50

• Here's a few recent videos I've shot with driftwood's patches

This one is also on worldstar and got 9.6 million views

• @luxis expertly spotted! I would buy the tarkovksy pocket cam imeditately!

@thepalalias +1

• Shot with GH2/Moon T5 (mostly close shots) & 5D Mark III (mostly wide shots)... Awfull youtube compression & artifacts by the way...

• These shots are from the web series "Te$timoney". Shot with GH2 and Sony F3.

• Screen shots from MoonT7. Great work Nick Driftwood. Solid setting!

Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 10.20.44 PM.png
    1024 x 586 - 1M
    Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 10.33.22 PM.png
    1024 x 585 - 1M
  • Nice looking footage @jebsly Just remember to use 1/50 shutter for PAL lighting else strobing as in lighting in backgrounds.

@electria0814 That looks good enough to eat. Well done.

@cbm32221 Great looking documentary to a wonderful cause. Excellent.

Kowa Ana working well with moon T7 - cool pictures buddy @hambulance.

@vstardust Beautiful images Kevo. Very inviting.

• Shoot I did for a photographer friend using Driftwood T9. Very happy with the results.

Password is pif

• @kidgray I used Moon t5. I can only imagine what it would have looked like with t7

• @schlanger77 Well, first of all you have to look at whether the bitrate was even a limiting factor in the original footage. :)

When I was doing a lot of comparisons a while back, I found that beyond a certain threshold, the overall bitrate really didn't make much difference for most footage compared to all the other variables involved. If your real-world footage is often maxing out the bitrate with the lower mpbs, then it may make a difference. If your average bitrate is significantly lower than the max, then upping the max would not have much value.

• @Mirrorkisser Smiths? :) what about Tarkovsky pocket cam, in raw of course ?

• @Aashay: the pleasure, the privilege is mine :-)

@schlanger77: a kingdom for your eyes if you can tell the difference between moon7 170mbps and 220mbps. i think you probably get into stability issues on that route. why the fuzz for the extra mbps? i think the setting maxes out what the gh2 can do. also what would be your benefit if our eyes liked one setting over the other. emancipate yourself and trust your own eyes and guts schlanger77-san.

• Hi everyone in the forum and hi @driftwood first of all I want to say thank you for moon trial 7 the last minute version. this patch is incredible. Now I'm gonna tell something that i saw on the web and i pushed even harder. i saw that somebody increased the bit rate from 150mbps to 170mbps and worked great. really clean and full of detail. so I pushed it even harder so I went from 170mbps and 220mbps and work perfect. i wanna say that the image quality is better but i want you to tell me that yourself. i was talking only about 24H. increasing the bit Rate increases image quality or not?

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters