Personal View site logo
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • @studio2010 It's the same, tle lonely difference is : -setd 24p, 25p/50p, 30p & 60p -sete 23.976p, 25p/50p, 29.97p & 59.94p frame rates.

• is Moon T7 sete different from Moon T7 , what is the difference and how can i download that one instead

• @rsquires and @matt_gh2, thanks for your words. I'm doing the proper sound edition (sound guy is doing it), so, I will keep you updated. @kellar42, really cool video, very crisp. It is just out of the camera? Good job. Which lenses, settings did you use?

• Some more SpizZ T6 stuff...

An Oldtimer-Event in Hamburg this weekend in a minute...

• moon t7 sete even if you dont have a 95 mbps card. you can use 24L mode and get the intra quality

• last question what are your thoughts of 'DREWnet T9 and would you prefer it over Moon T7

• Moon t7 setd. GH2, Sandisk extreme pro 95MB/s 64GB. After recording few clips @ 720/50p, if I press play I get the message "cannot play this motion picture". If I turn off and back on the camera the clips are all there and play correctly. That doesn't happen all the times

• @gmoneystudio2010 Go to page 1. Moon T5 or T7 for me personally. But if you're new - anything from Cluster X series is "high quality" 24p and 720 60p in my opinion. You'll have to do a little work. Load and test drive each of them to determine what patch best suits your preferences. Asking "Which Patch?" is kinda like asking "Which ice cream flavor?" It depends...take a sample taste of each. You'll know what you like. :)

• i am looking for a patch that contains a very high quality 24p mode and 720 6op mode any suggestions ?

• @gmoneystudio2010. Go to page 1 for the patch downloads.

• thanks jim where can i download moon t7

• Intravenus is the name of a particular hack. This is not the thread for that hack. The Moon hack is an Intraframe hack, meaning no temporal compression, every frame is recorded in full.

• kind of new to this but is this hack a intravenus

• Some recent work, everything is Moon T7 except for a couple of glidecam shots from a 5D (which stick out to my eye, as not as nice)

• I am sorry for some difficulty to load the first video, this it's not give justice of the great work of Vitaly, Driftwood and all those who are working to help us getting better image quality. This is the video on youtube with small color correction. I hope this is good

• @aklumix Really nice looking footage

• great work! which type of lens did you use?

• Nebula T7 footage ungraded straight out of the camera. Not a lot of Nebula footage on here, thought I would post one with some guns and glaciers.

• @hinesparkprod It depends on what you're trying to achieve. The GH2 can only do 60fps at 720p, so if you want 60fps for either fast motion subjects or if you want to do 'natural' slow motion, you have to use 720p. Everything else I do is 1080p/24fps

• Why are a lot of you using 720p for shooting? Doesn't that limit you. Why not shoot in 1080p then downscale to 720p if necessary when outputting in post?

• @fran Bullfighting video is quite good.

• @fran The bullfighter film is fantastic. Wonderfully cinematic and the slo mo is great. Some of the sound design yes could be a little subtler, but to have made this you deserve full praise.

• @T1000 Just the 14-140 on all shots. Various f-stops to get proper exposure. No filters.

• This is my first official test of Driftwood moon T7...

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters