Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • Mine is spanning properly with the 45MB/s SanDisk Extreme 64GB cards, using DrewNET T9. Can't speak to the other patches on this card.

• Have we determined which memory cards span with these patches? I know the Sandisk Extreme Pro 64gig works, but has anyone succeeded with other cards?

• A short promo video for a youth conference I shot with two GH2s running DrewNET T9:

This is graded using ColorGHear, rather than raw. Lenses were the kit 14-42 and a Sigma 19mm (first generation).

• @treibholtz look great! what lens ? wow, moon t7 is incredible!

• MOON T7 24p - 24H

• moon T7 hbr test :)

• Somebody can confirm about the card Sandisk @ 80MB/s for T7?

• @rezyserzycia Very cool. I shoot Intravenus v2 hack setting with 1970s Russian Lomos (28mm and 50mm). Love the look. You should post music video sometime if it's ready.

• @matt_gh2 Thx matt ! Everything is without color grading and shot with old rusian MIR 35 mm 2.0 and is more filmic than my gh3 wiht 14-140 !

hania8.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 608K
  • I was making a music video. I have a gh3 and since week a gh2. I decide to shot only with gh2, moon t7 and intrabevenus 2 hack. And Im so happy wiht my decision, I like the film look from this hack!

hania4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 751K
  • @kkorr, thanks.

What about the Extreme Plus @ Card 80MB/s? have a good relation price/performance.

• Moon T7, Lumix 20mm, -32 celsius

• @Manu4Vendetta The 128Gb Extreme SDXC @ 45MB/s card works exellent for me. It spans and I have not had any issiue with that card. I use this card for Moon T7 and for Drewnet T9.

• I will buy two cards for Moon T7, but Im not sure about what card; Extreme SDXC @ 45MB/s, Extreme Plus SDHC @ 80MB/s, Extreme Pro SDHC @ 95MB/s or what?

• GH2 + Voigtlander 17.95, Setting : F1.4, WB(Auto), ISO 640, Film mode : Standard(0,-2,0,-2), Firmware : Driftwood Drewnet T9(24L) Bitrate : 50Mbps, Color Grading : Adobe Premiere Pro CC

• gh2 cluster x lumix 14-140 mm

• GH2 HACK CLUSTER X NIKKOR 50MM F1.2 ND FILTER VARIABLE

• @maddog15 yeah, but ya can't deny the autofocus ability of the gh3 ;) really nice for glidecam stuff, but I completely agree that the gh3 was a major disappointment overall.

• @bartje Yes I would love too! Everything was shot with FD 24mm, 50mm, 100mm, (elevator shot 20mm pancake) and the MD Minolta 45mm ( almost all the underground stuff with the 45mm) I used the Advanced Camera rig found in the PV deals with Mattebox filters. We shot a total of 3 full days underground. All interviews were recorded with the Sennheiser EW100 wireless lav mics + Zoom H4N. Edited in Premiere and Color corrected in Davinci resolve.

It's a very different atmosphere, and a great experience.

• Excellent work @x_worpig_x! Can you reveal a little bit more about how and what you used to make this? Really impressive.

• I had a chance to go underground 4000 feet to shoot a great video of a new mine opening in my city. We are a huge mining community, and Vale is one of the biggest mining companies in the world. All shot with Moon T7.

• @tjabo thx a lot Tjabo ! Some a going out with 24p cinema. And how to make a slow motion with moon t7 ?

• And BTW, when getting familiar with the various frame rates and such, you will definitely want to consult the Owner's Manual. The designators for the different modes are somewhat difficult to understand at first...

• @rezyserzycia, the best stuff (highest bitrates and image quality) happens in "creative movie">24P Cinema>24H mode. HBR is 30fps I think, and doesn't work as well as the 24H, or probably even 24L, which produces surprisingly nice quality video at a lower datarate.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters