Personal View site logo
Official G3 hack development topic
  • 191 Replies sorted by
  • Sad. Is the only thing I really miss from my former Canon/Pentax DSLRs.

• Is there any chance of enabling Auto ISO in M mode with the hack?

It is not just enabling, it will require change of exposure algorithm, I think.

• This might be asked millions of times, but I'll do it once again, and hope for the best. Is there any chance of enabling Auto ISO in M mode with the hack? Thanks

• :), so excited news

• That's great news. I'm glad that I've bought G3, it seems, tahat it will be superb camera with your hacks :) Keep up the good work

• Just one question, will your hack unlock the higher ISOs above 6400 on G3?

Yep, it is in plans.

• Wow, Vitaliy, you rock! :) Was hoping for some hack for G3 and found this site... Your effort is very valuable... Definitely will support this project... Just one question, will your hack unlock the higher ISOs above 6400 on G3? It has similar sensor to GH2 (in quality terms) so it would be nice to have higher ISOs to play with :)

• Many thanks Vitaliy

• @MartinOcando

I am hoping for June.
    It is summer time and it'll depend on available time.

• I want to be as polite as I can, and please forgive me if I bother with my question. I'm new here and don't have a clue how long it takes to have the hack ready, but do you have any kind of estimate? I just want to know if I must keep refreshing this thread hourly, daily, weekly or monthly. I'll keep donating and supporting the site, of course. Thanks for your awesome work Vitaliy.

• OMG you're awesome vitaliy good job!

• Looking forward to it. Cheers Paul

• ура! ждем с нетерпением результатов!

• Nice job!

• This is great news!