Personal View site logo
Driftwood Quantum X Settings, Series 4: Cluster v2, Mysteron, Sedna, Orion...etc...
  • 1015 Replies sorted by
  • Shot on Sedna 'A' AQ1, -2,-2,-2,-2, Voigtländer 25mm f/0.95. Sharpened in Premiere.

• @Piotrj No, I have not encountered that. Have you been able to reproduce the same behavior in two different applications?

• Has anyone encountered visually corrupted frames in their MTS files? The phenomenon I am seeing occurs for only a single frame and the lower part of the frame contains part of an earlier frame from the same clip.

Patch: Sedna A AQ1 Card: Sandisk 64GB 95MB/s card.

• Sedna A

• Here's another try with Orion 4vB:

Set to Smooth with everything on -2 and retro color graded. Thoughts?

• LUMIX GH2_SEDNA Q1_LENS:LUMIX 20MM_TEST VIDEO

• Mysteron Burst Patch

• @andyvia68 Which setting did you use?

• Sorry...) this video!!!!

• Video stop motion gh2 variable 300% and render sony vegas 24p

• Another new episode shot with the GH2 and Driftwood's Sedna Q20 settings.

• Glad Nick handled it for you. :)

• driftwood nailed it. I have to copy everything off the card first. The PRIVATE folder. Then ingest from the hard drive. It does not play well with copying from the card. Thanks all. Mysteron smile is returning :0) Gosh, that hack just makes you wanna shoot something!!!

• Have you copied over all the fiiles to hd first?

• @mclaren Thanks, but I was actually asking - are there any MTS clips at all that you can (currently, not in the past) add to the session without getting the error? I`m trying to make sure that it is in fact specific to the individual clips as opposed to any other sort of configuration issue.

• Getting this message in Final Cut for a Mysteron Clip importing The following clip encountered an error during import and is still referencing media on the camera:

Import Failed Clip Name: 2012-05-03 20:26:58 Event: Kyle Wedding

Original Name: Clip #3 Volume: PRIVATE Stream Error at: 00:00:24:04

• Just donated again. I encourage anyone who can to give these guys some coin. I would say what they have given me is the difference of a really expensive lens. $20 here or there is change for that! Come on all. These guys have brought so much value to the table. Sick cam, sick glass, now a sick hack!!! I feel like I am on the bleeding edge :0)

• Will donate this weekend. I can't thank you enough for your help. Even if it's on 10% better, that's the difference I like to reach for. Mysteron is sick!

• Just donated to Vitaliy. Thank you for everyone's efforts :)

• Can't remember but he needs to check. Mysteron was for sure and all Canis are limited to 4mins for safe writes. Anyone wanting to test spanning out on Canis would be good. Thanks for all your input Per. I'm still bloody busy at the moment and can't answer too many queries till next week. That won't stop me putting up the rest of the settings this week/end. Four more to come. :-)

People will have to wait and hopefully donate to Vitaliy. I think people are under the impression he gets a lot of donations - and thats not true. Most people just sign up, take the settings and leave. Disappointing.

• @driftwood Did you add the the time limit into the Sedna settings more recently? I remember the option did not exist when they settings were released.

• @mclarenf1 Uncheck the time limit (which is set to 4 minutes) in ptools found under patches for testers - and then check > 30 min limit too found under pathes for users.

• @mclarenf1 If you have the SanDisk 64GB 95MB/s, then Sedna should already be spanning in 24H. What exactly is happening at the moment?

• Thanks thepalalias. I think it was my fault. My 2TB raid only had 10 GB left. I cleared some out and so far so good. Man, is there any way to get Sedna to do more than 4 minutes? I have the 64 GB card.

• @mclarenf1 Just to control the variables, what results are you currently getting with other filetypes? I just want to rule out that codec or FC X have gotten corrupted somehow.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions