Personal View site logo
PTool v3.65d topic
  • 214 Replies sorted by
  • Great news, also curious about the BT :)

One side note: Is it possible to make the latest PTool topic sticky in the forum? I almost missed the fact that v3.65 was out because of all the other activity on the site (which is a good thing, ofcourse)

• @evero

It's simple. Just "follow" the topic.

• Vitaly discovered the GH2 is also a printer and print well in low light? BT also :-)

• maybe continuous flash light for video recording :P

• BT = Battery Tool ??? :)))

• BT = gf2・3 Manual Control!!

• à nex7 hack ?

• 'Bigan Thritty' days and GH2

• BT: Panasonic has bought the copy rights of VK's hacks, and Panasonic will release their official ROM updates for the GH2, GF2, GF3 that incorporate VK's hacks.

• I hope its not an april fools, whatever it is :)

• For the conspiracy theory

1) given the few post of the BIG´s (VK, driftwood, alcomposer etc. etc.

2) They are making a hidden forum for genius with no more question from us noob (like where can I find this settings etc.)

3) they are studying how people react to these continuous high level of announced news and LOL.

4) VK will make a new record for the most refreshed page of all the times!

5) It´s a april fools

6) GH2 will turn with a new patch to a Mazinger robot!

Since I live in CET central European time =+1, in NY there are -4 and f.e. Hk +8. And don´t know from where in the world the news will come, I´m speculating on what CET time tomorrow we will know if it is a April fools!

Mazinger_Z_MC_22.jpg
    480 x 640 - 34K
  • @Kihlian I love how you left out number 2!

• Here in Sweden the government always announce new laws on April 1th, strangely enough!

• Typing error...

• Hello Oscillian! You from sweden too!

• @Kihlian I thought it made it more conspiracy-ish! (as if VK deleted an important part of your post)

• @Pluttiplutt Nice nickname! (jovars!) @LumixUser I once had the idea of starting a franchise in the US called "Meat-a-ball" with only Nordic Cuisine, but it never went viral (this was way back in the pre Internet era) so in the end it was just me and my pals enjoying a meal in my apartment.

• @ocillian What is Nordic cuisine? US food is McDonalds. French cuisine is the top,.Spanish.is on top as.well. so. Meat Balls.

• @oscillian Damn, don´t care for now. have a problem with mi NAS server must go off.

• Thanks VK for the Ptool v3.65 seem to be working. I hacked many things but never a camera before. I used it on a GF1

• Nordic cuisine consists of many aspects, one of the most important is that it relies less on mixes than is common in the U.S. When I was 5 I had helped my mom make dozens of cakes but never heard of cake mix - in the U.S., many of my friends had a reversed situation (though not all).

The diet tends to be dairy heavy and the most commonly referenced combination by foreigners is often boiled potatoes, dill, meatballs and a brown sauce, etc.

My mom was great with the Swedeish food and my dad with American food so there was a lot of variety growing up. End tangent. :)

• Välkomna vänner!

Has anything been annouced yet?

• You guys should open your own thread: "the BT"

• Swedish diet part two = pickled herrings mmmmmmm.......

• Or Aka dont cry for me (Big Thing argentina)

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions