Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
PTool v3.65d topic
  • 214 Replies sorted by
  • Great news, also curious about the BT :)

One side note: Is it possible to make the latest PTool topic sticky in the forum? I almost missed the fact that v3.65 was out because of all the other activity on the site (which is a good thing, ofcourse)

• @evero

It's simple. Just "follow" the topic.

• Vitaly discovered the GH2 is also a printer and print well in low light? BT also :-)

• maybe continuous flash light for video recording :P

• BT = Battery Tool ??? :)))

• BT = gf2・3 Manual Control!!

• à nex7 hack ?

• 'Bigan Thritty' days and GH2

• BT: Panasonic has bought the copy rights of VK's hacks, and Panasonic will release their official ROM updates for the GH2, GF2, GF3 that incorporate VK's hacks.

• I hope its not an april fools, whatever it is :)

• For the conspiracy theory

1) given the few post of the BIG´s (VK, driftwood, alcomposer etc. etc.

2) They are making a hidden forum for genius with no more question from us noob (like where can I find this settings etc.)

3) they are studying how people react to these continuous high level of announced news and LOL.

4) VK will make a new record for the most refreshed page of all the times!

5) It´s a april fools

6) GH2 will turn with a new patch to a Mazinger robot!

Since I live in CET central European time =+1, in NY there are -4 and f.e. Hk +8. And don´t know from where in the world the news will come, I´m speculating on what CET time tomorrow we will know if it is a April fools!

Mazinger_Z_MC_22.jpg
    480 x 640 - 34K
  • @Kihlian I love how you left out number 2!

• Here in Sweden the government always announce new laws on April 1th, strangely enough!

• Typing error...

• Hello Oscillian! You from sweden too!

• @Kihlian I thought it made it more conspiracy-ish! (as if VK deleted an important part of your post)

• @Pluttiplutt Nice nickname! (jovars!) @LumixUser I once had the idea of starting a franchise in the US called "Meat-a-ball" with only Nordic Cuisine, but it never went viral (this was way back in the pre Internet era) so in the end it was just me and my pals enjoying a meal in my apartment.

• @ocillian What is Nordic cuisine? US food is McDonalds. French cuisine is the top,.Spanish.is on top as.well. so. Meat Balls.

• @oscillian Damn, don´t care for now. have a problem with mi NAS server must go off.

• Thanks VK for the Ptool v3.65 seem to be working. I hacked many things but never a camera before. I used it on a GF1

• Nordic cuisine consists of many aspects, one of the most important is that it relies less on mixes than is common in the U.S. When I was 5 I had helped my mom make dozens of cakes but never heard of cake mix - in the U.S., many of my friends had a reversed situation (though not all).

The diet tends to be dairy heavy and the most commonly referenced combination by foreigners is often boiled potatoes, dill, meatballs and a brown sauce, etc.

My mom was great with the Swedeish food and my dad with American food so there was a lot of variety growing up. End tangent. :)

• Välkomna vänner!

Has anything been annouced yet?

• You guys should open your own thread: "the BT"

• Swedish diet part two = pickled herrings mmmmmmm.......

• Or Aka dont cry for me (Big Thing argentina)

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions