Personal View site logo
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • Shot on Moon T7

• @driftwood Moon T8?? Does it holds any further improvement to 24P ?? What all the changes made sir?

• *** Latest News *** moon T8 still undergoing HBR/FH/SH tests. Trying out a few new ideas. It'll be ready when its ready.

• Moon T7 (german with english subtitles)

• Drewnet T9

• @cjdincer I second that lol Been Checking In everyday

• @Driftwood yes any news about moonT8...

• @Driftwood Any previews of MoonT8 to get us excited?

• Dear friends, I tried almost all the patches and I found that Cluster X trial 7 and 8 are the best for me. Almost perfect. But there is ONE problem with these settings: moiré! Which I don't see using, say for instance, Moon 7 (while Moon 7 displays too much noise). Now, is there something I could change in your trial 7 settings to provide a better response for my gh2 camera? Any suggestion regarding the Cluster X trial 7 & 8 moiré problem? Thank you! Paolo

• The color shots with the characters, used Drewnet T9. Black and whites with 60D.

• @Tjabo using the 20mm 1.7 I don't seem to recall it ever stopping. I use a 32gb extreme pro. Never had a problem with any patch except the mysteron burst mode.

• @ljrevilla Nice Camera Work. But That Guy Sucks ASS at Breakdancing lol

• @Tjabo. ^^ I use Drewnet in the life,if I have a project to the work ,maybe I'll use moon T7, when my grandmother passed away,i started make the film record life。 but now i waiting moon T8. maybe I'll use moon T8 test ^^

• @bananarama You need to switch to the 'SH' video mode. Read your manual to see the different frame sizes/rates for the different modes.

• Hi, just a little question ? I loaded DRIFTWOOD 'moon T7' - 24p/30p/60p

Ho do I set my GH2 to 60p ?

I just don't get it

• @electria0814, cool little video, nicely done!

One question though, why do you choose to use Drewnet? Are you running slow cards or something?

• @Matsumoto, I think that video is beautifully done as far as the creative aspect and the actors, camera work, shot progression, etc! I suppose it is one of those situations where you can't shoot it with more light and then make it appear dark with exposure settings or in post, because such a big part of it is the light playing on the smoke, and the effect of the projector across the subject....

How long are you able to shoot with that 20mm Panasonic lens with the SH mode? Using manual focus with T7 SH mode I am only able to shoot for a short time on the Panasonic 14-42mm. I think it is just short of 2 minutes. I figured the 20mm Pan lens would be similarly limited, but I'm sure that is more than enough time for each of your shots.

• Here is a preview of a short I am making for a music video. Moon t7 720p 60fps with the 20mm 1.7 lumix mostly. Absolutely no color correction whatsoever. The light rays are caused by the projector. Tell me what you think!

• gh2 moon t7 + low cost lamp

• @jazzwalker, that was nice. Really loved 2:00-2:10. Amazing editing as well.

• GH2 with Moon t7 patch...looking for some feedback thanks!

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters