Personal View site logo
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • @T1000 How do you get your shots so smooth what are you using?

• @matt_gh2 Thank you very much. I highly appreciate your kind words. @brudney Thank you! I shot it using the Sigma 30mm 1.4. I'm still working on my night cinematography with the GH2. I actually shot another video recently at night and is much sharper than this video and is mostly 720p slow-mo stuff.

• It is a beautiful and great video

• Maybe it was only the Nikkor 24mm 2.8 AIS listed at the beginning? BEAUTIFUL stuff!

• @jazzwalker looking great! what lenses?

• Shots from a recent trip.

MoonT7 grades really well.

Thanks @Driftwood for a great patch!

• @jazzwalker Great looking video. Singer talented too. Nice voice.

• Music Video shot using Moon T7. Check it out. Criticism welcome.

• Hi everybody, is the Drewnet T9 patch work directly on a GF3?

Thanks

• Wow, I really like that sharpness in the trailer shot with Moon T4! What lenses were used to shoot that?

• Film for cinema GH2 mOON t4:

• Run n Gun promo I shot for new local record store in York UK on DREWnet T9 on old Sandisk 32MB/s 32Gb, no problems looked excellent, no grading just filmconvert kodak stock, couple of old Nikkors and Lumix 14mm and RODE videomic. Thanks.

• @MichaelT thanks, looking forward to it, I really need record times longer than MoonT6. Thanks for telling me your experience! Your video is super, nice quallty and beautiful history!

• Update on my problem: D-Pad is sporadically responsive when held down, has allowed me to be able to put the camera through an update process (tried to bring it back to 1.1), but the update doesn't hold upon completion. Any ideas Guys? could really use some help.

• @Fran

I used Spizz T6 for a short piece and liked the quality and performance. It is posted a page earlier...

• @Aenima I allways shoot manual lenses, old soft canonFD, or 12 mm slr magic and never experience this kind of bluriness, quite sharp, even with sharpen all down. This video above is with manual samyang 8mm and sgma apo 70-300. Of course was shot with moon T7. Did you push up sharpen in post?

• @Aenima Moon T4 was a very sharp version of Moon if I remember correctly. Also I'd try shooting some more shots with your old lens and Moon T7 just to be sure, because a lot of people use Moon T7 and don't report that problem...so maybe it was just how you were focusing on that particular day of shooting. Good luck.

• Guys, I really need your help! Many thanks Vitaly and Nick for their amazing work. I've tried out Moon T7 and I'm very impressed. But there is a little problem. It just happened that I use old lenses only. And what I get is a very soft (I'd say blurred) picture. Are there any versions of Moon T7 with sharp picture? Or how else can I acquire sharpness with this great firmware?

• So it seems as though Moon T7 may have locked up my GH2. i put Leica lenses on an adapter on to the camera and tried to take a picture, but the camera told me the shoot without lenses setting wasn't on. I knew that wasn't true, but went into the menu to check it out. My D-Pad was locked up. I switched to Manual Movie mode. the camera shifted between selected icons uncontrolably. Any ideas to fix this or manually reset the camera. Because the D-Pad seems to be frozen in software, I can't switch to another firmware.

• Next, I' m gonna try Spizz, need it from Pal and more stabilty than MoonT7. What do you think? Any experience with Spizz?

• Made with moon t7, sandisk extreme 64G under a small forest. Full hd, 100 ss for movement. Got some frozen in exttreme situations like direct sun, shadows and lights and trees and bushes. I think that is normal.

• Awesome, thanks for the replies. Is moon able to span on 64GB cards? I'm not holding my breath but it would be nice lol.

• @IVIaverick52 I use moont7 with a patriot 64gb sdxc 90mb/s read 50 mb/s write card. Works flawlessly never had one write error unlike my sandisk 32gb class 10 which will always stop within 3 seconds of recording with moont7 even on lowest settings.

• Sandisk Extreme 45MB/s

• @IVIaverick52 Yes, I have. A couple months back I formatted all my Extreme Pro cards for my BMPCC so I've been using the GH2 with Moon T7 exclusively with 32gb Sandisk extreme 30mb/s cards for two months without a single issue (to my surprise).

THOUGH - I've only shot 24H and maybe 720p once or twice, so I can't gaurauntee stability across the board, but for 24h I've had no problems. Shots have even included moving water and dense foliage without any write errors.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters