Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • Film for cinema GH2 mOON t4:

• Wow, I really like that sharpness in the trailer shot with Moon T4! What lenses were used to shoot that?

• Hi everybody, is the Drewnet T9 patch work directly on a GF3?

Thanks

• Music Video shot using Moon T7. Check it out. Criticism welcome.

• @jazzwalker Great looking video. Singer talented too. Nice voice.

• Shots from a recent trip.

MoonT7 grades really well.

Thanks @Driftwood for a great patch!

• @jazzwalker looking great! what lenses?

• Maybe it was only the Nikkor 24mm 2.8 AIS listed at the beginning? BEAUTIFUL stuff!

• It is a beautiful and great video

• @matt_gh2 Thank you very much. I highly appreciate your kind words. @brudney Thank you! I shot it using the Sigma 30mm 1.4. I'm still working on my night cinematography with the GH2. I actually shot another video recently at night and is much sharper than this video and is mostly 720p slow-mo stuff.

• @T1000 How do you get your shots so smooth what are you using?

• A quick fashion video I did with a model using Moon T7. YouTube made it slightly darker than it's suppose to be. This in actuality was a cinematography test for low light with the GH2.

• When is MoonT8 Coming Out?

• Drewnet T9 test & Merry Xmas

• I don't think I posted this here. This was either Moon T3 or Moon T7. I'd been swapping between the two, MT7 being my new preferred setting but going back to MT3 for some pick up shots on an older project. Driftwood, anamorphic and laserbeams:

Nikkor 24mm @ f/2.8 + Tokina achromat + Century Optics 1.33x Anamorphic

• Run 'n gun with with Driftwoods's Moon T7 for the Gh2, Voigtlander 17.5mm and Canon FD 50mm:

• @lunalobo75 Looks very nice. A lot of impressive shots here.

• @BurnetRhoades Laser video very cool. Good music choice too. Hope those lasers didn't hurt your GH2!

• @matt_gh2 Thanks, man, I appreciate the time you took to watch it. I have another version up in 45 mins. Edit-sync was off by a couple of frames. Yeah, I got the call for this job the day before the wedding, so I had to scramble. I missed a few things; however, overall I'm pleased. Moon T7 is pretty solid, Not 1 error switching between 24p or 60p, and I used a sandisk 30 Mb/s cards when my 64's ran out.

• @matt_gh2 Thanks, yeah she survived unscathed. I've got some other video I just haven't had the time or inspiration to edit together that's got some fun stuff with beam splitters too with various blue, red and green beams plus some "liquid sky" where we turned on the fog machine and did a single line-generator beam split. Maybe I'll cut that to some Frankie Goes to Hollywood, lol.

Handheld lasers that don't need fog or any participating medium (or even total darkness) are pretty neat, it's just too bad they're lethal for your eyes.

• @lunalobo75 very impressive video. May I just ask what form of stabilisation you used (monopod/rig).

Again nice work.

I have my first wedding shoot day after Christmas. Trying to prepare as best I can.

Thank you.

• Drewnet T9

• @vpetero Thanks, man. Lenses used: Voigtlander 17.5mm, Canon FD 50mm, 1 inch Bell and Howell Angenieux (for the ending shots). Equiptment: Kata monopod and Dot Line HDSLR Stabilizer Rig with Viewfinder... slight, very slight warp stabilizer in After effects.

• @lunalobo75

Great you achieved some great results

thank you

• @lunalobo75 Awesome job yesterday I used MoonT7 for a wedding video and it was impressive. It worked perfect in my 64G card and the 32G.

Brilliant shoots in you video and very nice edit. Which Viewfinder do you used?

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters