Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • @jdude Thanks for taking the time to watch it. The viewfinder I use was the Hoodman attached the hotshoe. really crisp sharpness.

• Merry Christmas to all Cluster X Series users and Personal View readers. moon T8 could be finished over the next few days. :-)

• @driftwood AWESOME CAN't WAIT!

• @driftwood Best Christmas news. Been checking everyday for it!

• A short film using moon t7.

• @Azsimov Looks great. Nice story. Look, narration and music remind me of 25th Hour.

• @driftwood What changes/improvements can we expect?

• Hello @driftwood Could you make version of Moon for UHS-1 cards that run slower on GH2 than on PC (stupid card have write speed in CrystalMark 25MB/s on USB2.0 and 45MB/s on USB3.0)? I mean with bitrate around 75Mb/s, as it fails when goes above 80 or 90 Mb/s on Slipstream GOP1. I tried to limit to 75Mb/s, it works, but I see pumping in steam parser. So I guess it's better to ask pro. I attached printscreen from steamparser with video which failed on Slipstream.

ScreenHunter_0313a.jpg
    1866 x 1306 - 1M
  • Last video I made with Moon T7, very happy with it, I was able to push it far on grading.

• @fran

great work. Can you please enlighten me on the lenses used for this piece.

• @fran @Azsimov inspirational works, thanks for sharing.

• GH2 with Moon t7 patch...looking for some feedback thanks!

• @jazzwalker, that was nice. Really loved 2:00-2:10. Amazing editing as well.

• gh2 moon t7 + low cost lamp

• Here is a preview of a short I am making for a music video. Moon t7 720p 60fps with the 20mm 1.7 lumix mostly. Absolutely no color correction whatsoever. The light rays are caused by the projector. Tell me what you think!

• @Matsumoto, I think that video is beautifully done as far as the creative aspect and the actors, camera work, shot progression, etc! I suppose it is one of those situations where you can't shoot it with more light and then make it appear dark with exposure settings or in post, because such a big part of it is the light playing on the smoke, and the effect of the projector across the subject....

How long are you able to shoot with that 20mm Panasonic lens with the SH mode? Using manual focus with T7 SH mode I am only able to shoot for a short time on the Panasonic 14-42mm. I think it is just short of 2 minutes. I figured the 20mm Pan lens would be similarly limited, but I'm sure that is more than enough time for each of your shots.

• @electria0814, cool little video, nicely done!

One question though, why do you choose to use Drewnet? Are you running slow cards or something?

• Hi, just a little question ? I loaded DRIFTWOOD 'moon T7' - 24p/30p/60p

Ho do I set my GH2 to 60p ?

I just don't get it

• @bananarama You need to switch to the 'SH' video mode. Read your manual to see the different frame sizes/rates for the different modes.

• @Tjabo. ^^ I use Drewnet in the life,if I have a project to the work ,maybe I'll use moon T7, when my grandmother passed away,i started make the film record life。 but now i waiting moon T8. maybe I'll use moon T8 test ^^

• @ljrevilla Nice Camera Work. But That Guy Sucks ASS at Breakdancing lol

• @Tjabo using the 20mm 1.7 I don't seem to recall it ever stopping. I use a 32gb extreme pro. Never had a problem with any patch except the mysteron burst mode.

• The color shots with the characters, used Drewnet T9. Black and whites with 60D.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters