Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Shrigg Jig Production Cage
  • 58 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks @shrigg does the riser come with all Gini rigs? And do you have a photo of how it attaches?
  • It attaches with a thumbwheel but I use vise-grips to tighten it properly. I bought it used and I much prefer it to the indi riser. This coming from an indi guy, lol... I hear Gini does some great offers on ebay.
  • I didn't see these on the indisystem site. Can anyone tell me where I can pick up one of these? Cage only no riser

• Just call or email indisystem to order one. Don't know why it's not on the site, I don't have any control over that

• This is on the website:

http://www.indisystem.com/shrig-rig/

But it doesn't look at all like what @shrigg posted (also only has one g in shrig). It's description is also weird, referring to using it with DOF adapters and allowing it to flip the camera.

• @vapourtrail that is the old Canon HV20 rig, totally different product.

• @shrigg Called the indisystem number, got an answering machine that didn't even identify itself as indisystems. so I left a message. I got no callback, so I called to check if I had misdialed, got the same answering machine again. Are they still in business?

• Yep, just at NAB