Personal View site logo
Shrigg Jig Production Cage
  • 58 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks @shrigg does the riser come with all Gini rigs? And do you have a photo of how it attaches?
  • It attaches with a thumbwheel but I use vise-grips to tighten it properly. I bought it used and I much prefer it to the indi riser. This coming from an indi guy, lol... I hear Gini does some great offers on ebay.
  • I didn't see these on the indisystem site. Can anyone tell me where I can pick up one of these? Cage only no riser

• Just call or email indisystem to order one. Don't know why it's not on the site, I don't have any control over that

• This is on the website:

http://www.indisystem.com/shrig-rig/

But it doesn't look at all like what @shrigg posted (also only has one g in shrig). It's description is also weird, referring to using it with DOF adapters and allowing it to flip the camera.

• @vapourtrail that is the old Canon HV20 rig, totally different product.

• @shrigg Called the indisystem number, got an answering machine that didn't even identify itself as indisystems. so I left a message. I got no callback, so I called to check if I had misdialed, got the same answering machine again. Are they still in business?

• Yep, just at NAB