Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Shrigg Jig Production Cage
  • 58 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks, glad you like it! You can use normal HDMI cables... There is plenty of room.
  • Can you use "normal" hdmi and 2,5 to 3,5 plugs ore do you have to use 90 degree ones?

Looks great btw!
  • How is it with the rods and riser? Package.
  • thanks shrigg!
  • built with Indisystem spare parts? ;)
  • Oh yeah forgot to mention: It's only $99!
    Or $149 including the DSLR riser and carbon fiber rods.

There are two sizes available, small fits GH2/T2i and large fits 5D Mark II, 7D, Nikons and others

These are not on the indisystem site yet... So anyone that wants one should just call them at (319) 504-3985 and request a paypal invoice for a Shrigg Jig

• Until I can get a video made I can explain:

This is all solid aluminum and very heavy duty. The top plate has the hot shoe anchor bolt, 2 1/4-20 threaded holes, 3 unthreaded holes (so you can attach accessories using a 1/4-20 bolt threaded in from underneath), and a slot which allows positioning a heavy accessory like a monitor for best balance. Also the angled corner blocks each have a threaded 1/4-20

Left and right sides have one each unthreaded and 1/4-20

Bottom has cutout to allow battery change while still in the cage:

Also available is a 3" DSLR riser with 12" carbon fiber rods:

• @shrigg,

Thanks for posting this - saw it on dvx as well. Would it be possible to post better pics, or what would be really great is a small introduction video? I know it's pretty straight forward but would love to get a better look on how everything gets rigged in there, ease of use, rigidity, etc....Appreciate the effort!

Cheers