Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 INTRA Demo: It's Collaboration Time!
  • 153 Replies sorted by
  • @driftwood Now 00026.mts is complete.

00029.mts with ETC
    00026.mts no ETC

Both shot with 176M_GOP1_NOAQ at ISO 160
    Nikon ED 17-35mm f2.8
    1/50 at around f4

• Nice footage of Herman, How close were you!!!! Best Nick
  • Ill grab 26 now
  • @All Just wanna say a BIG thankyou to you all for getting involved in this lill' project. We've had some terrific entries and a few eyeopeners ;-)
    I may come back to one or two of you as we collate and make sure we have everyone who submitted in, their details, and their personal-view nickname.
    The edit begins from tomorrow. Hopefully by next week we'll have something great to show :-)

Thanks once again, Nick
  • @driftwood

I was the closest person to him, with camera or otherwise... I *had* to get close because I only brought one lens, lol
    The ETC really looked great with your patch. Thanks for your great work Nick!
  • The video is nearly edited together. A few latecomers ;-) Then its audio man, grading and we have it. :-)
  • @Driftwood Exciting stuff. :)
  • First, Light is paramount, it sets the mood. With Driftwood's 170,.....let me say this, you have the control.
    The elements are all there. I am sure that Vitaly and the group will carry on, taking this small camera and molding
    it into something no one thought could surface. Wow! I can see in the dark. I would like to say one other thing, companies like Panasonic, big money companies, you have to wonder how much more they intentionally hide from the people. The test,
  • @exilenorth - Trying to figure out what this strange video has to do with the topic?
  • Sorry you were confused. it is the 170. Intra
  • @No_SuRReNDeR, @cosimo_bullo, @lolo, @pchristoph, @B3Guy, @bkmcwd, @5thwall, @sohus, @thepalalias, @Hallvalla, @bdegazio, @lenuisible, @exilenorth, @RRRR, @FGCU, @sanzadez, @Bueller, @derek, @HillTop1, @shrigg, @sammy, @blackroom, @TrackZillas, @atticusd, @paglez, @filthy, @greenbean, @Nameless, @tuprware
    @alcomposer

HI guys to save me a lot of time please take a look at this credits check text file and let me know if;-

A/anyone's missing off it who sent me something/any name that is wrong/misspelt too,
    B/ what PATCH did you use, important
    C/ what settings/Lens you used for your uploaded file. important

Where's there's question marks I need to know.

We're nearly there now. @thepalalias will hopefully be able to send the music asap, and then its grading to @Bueller if he's up for it still? ( I can give you access to a dropbox folder if you pm me your address)

Please ALL try and fill in the details better than what we have in this text file - you know how people like to know what settings were used! And PM me - private message me (using personal-view) any extra details you can remember/have.

Please check if you have sent me a file and you are not on the list - then resend it!

THANK YOU!
    Driftwood INTRA Collaboration Film - collaborators list.txt
  • ONE LAST THING: Is anyone really into doing the Credits? I haven't got a lot of time this week and once we get all the info upto date I would like to achieve a proper credit roll. Any takers?
  • For my clip: Aquarius settings, 24H, ISO800, Nostalgic, shutter50, 40mm Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.8 (free from my pastor's attic) wide open with paper bokeh filter on front (oval).
  • For my clip: AQuarius patch.
    24H, ISO300, 800, 1600
    Shot with samyang 35mm f1.4
    Nostalgic -1,+1,+1, -2

• @driftwood

bridge
    reAQuainted iso 160, nostalgic -2-2-2-2 - 1080p24, 1/50, canon 50mm f1.4 c-mount @ f9 (or 11?), cropped~2:21.
    lowlight
    reAQuainted iso 1600, nostalgic -2-2-2-2 - 720p50, 1/50, konica 40mm f1.8 @ f1.8
    into mist
    AQuarius v2 iso 160, nostalgic -2-2-2-2 - 1080p24, 1/50, canon 50mm f1.4 c-mount @ f5.6 + yashica 1.5x anamorphic adapter.

(any grades done in looks)
    ---

Getting excited now to see the results! :) IMO plain frames with text look better / are easier to check out than rolling credits.. If no-one else is up for it I can do it, np.
  • @driftwood

I can do the credit roll if you still need it done
  • 10. Sohus 'Zoo clips'
    Patch: ???????. Settings/Lens: ??????

Patch: ReAQainted, multiple iso, nostalgic -2-2-2-2, 1080p24, all shot with 14-140 stock lens, no grades.
  • As Follows: Intra AQarius 170. Shot Canon 24mm 5.6 ISO 3200
    50fps.. Cinema Mode. Cut down in Premiere Pro CS5.
  • -Settings Nostaligic -2,-2,-2 -2, -- with nd filter Iso 640( F?...I cant recall the fstop)-- 1/50th
  • cool thanks. @No_SuRReNDeR However you didn't mention the lens!
  • @exilenorth I can't find anything from you. I can't use anything you've already uploaded on Vimeo or Youtube! Sorry. Unless you sent a very late one in? Nick
  • The Showreel is finished apart from a few missing details from a few others.
  • @TrackZillas, @derek and @exilenorth We couldn't use any of your vimeo clips - if you read the brief at the top of the thread it has to be original clips not posted before. We required files submitted to a fileserver link or dropbox. Surely, its not that difficult to grasp?! Oh, well, its a shame. Next time fellas, roll on showreel 2.
  • Unless one of you is called Frank Lamarr?
  • @driftwood I'm gonna get you the footage just saw your message...