Personal View site logo
Wondlan Carbon Stabilizer and mini one
  • 67 Replies sorted by
  • Are any US distributors carrying them now? If not, what was the shipping time from the Phillipines?
  • >I'd like to buy one now but it looks like it's not available yet?

Do you badly need one?
    We can talk about listing them on deals.
  • You can always buy direct from ebay... a bit more but still totally worth it!
  • I'd like to buy one now but it looks like it's not available yet?
  • The Stabilizer is amazing @matthere.

Also it can be upgraded to the vest and arm easily- so you don't loose your investment...

Cheers,
    A
  • Thanks for putting me straight.. I am awaiting a few reports to come in on the Wondlan..
    I will keep an eye on the deals :)

Hope you are recovering and feeling better! :o)
  • @matthere
    It is not in stock, and price do not include any shipping (deals price include very fast DHL shipping, and all are in stock), so it is not less, it is much more.
  • Any reports on the Wondlan and it's use with the GH2? Balancing? Arm growth/strain?
    Saw this in the deals the other day and was tempted... but have spotted it for slightly less.

It would be good to hear any views, thanks.
  • @ALL... I do like the monopod conversion of the stabilizer in theory and in a tight situation, but it isn't going to take over what a 'dedicated' monopod will achieve. Received the E-image monopod from one of the deals a week ago-- and have to say that a nice solid dedicated monopod with a fluid head is great for getting quick shots, (run and gun with panning and stability in mind)
  • We have it on weekend deal :-)
  • The ability to go monopod is really nice. I have always been wary of the stabilizer rigs as the early ones were very chintzy. I hope that I check back when its a 24 hr deal.
  • @VK I don't know one could top Lj Lee's review... very well done... and clear...
  • Deal price is usually $419 (total)
  • looking into buying one, what's the average price that this is going for?
  • the stand is a great idea, esp for solo shooters
  • I have this model... will post review soon... however just a note that it can be upgraded with the Wondlan vest and arm to be a complete steadicam solution. (Don't overuse as your arm right arm will over develop!)
  • Looks nice. Looking forward to the reviews.