Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The Colors of Fall
  • First of all, I am WELL aware that some of the slider shots are not perfect in this video due to the fact I'm using a piece of junk Optek that I was just testing to see if I could see myself having any use to own a descent slider, turns out I liked the results enough to purchase a slider with ball bearings that I haven't received yet, and am hoping for much better results. Also, some of the shots have had a pinch of post stabilizing added to them and we all know that's not a flawless method. Basically this video was shot mainly to test the whole "slider" thing, a Sigma 30mm, and a Voightlander 25mm (along with some Voightlander 17.5 that I exchanged the 25mm for.) I believe 98% of the shots are done with Flowmotion v2, and 2 clips (time lapse of clouds and the shot after) were shot on a Panasonic AC130. I was also trying to achieve a some what "flat" BMCC color grade by using a combination of 2 MB looks and a few other things in Sony Vegas, which seemed headed in the right direction as far as the grade (let me know what I could do to improve the look). Any feedback would be nice, but like I said already, I'm aware that the slider shots are not flawless, and there are a lot of them....that's the point of testing right? : ) Any other questions just ask.

I will try and have a vimeo version online by tomorrow.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • i really enjoyed it! love the look!

• Great shots.

• Thanks for the nice comments