Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH3 ordering and availability topic
  • 239 Replies sorted by
  • @ARTnVIDEO, how much did you paid for it?

• I had a pre order open with Adorama, but started hearing that the wait could be a little long so I googled "GH3 in stock", and found that National Camera Exchange had a few, called them yesterday, placed an order, and it shipped today. :)

• I've heard there won't be any kits in the USA...and I was looking forward to picking one up with the 12 - 35 :/

• Website is a mess but they are very good at responding by email and delivery was lighting quick.

Not sure what they charge for body only but it must be less than the £1199 going rate elsewhere.

• @Sph1nxster Thank' s, I mailed them for the body, their website is indeed terrible!

Any other options?!

• @MinorHD Contact this company www.geddesandmellis.co.uk

I bought my GH3 & 12-35 X lens from them for £1649 + £25 P an P

I thought it was a joke but everything arrived a week ago and was spot on.

• Guys, what are some reliable european and uk e-shops with decent priced gh3s that we can order right now? I wanna order and get mine asap, but since amazon uk's price is ridiculous, must find an alternative!

• B&H just shipped mine this morning... Funny, as i had cancelled it and bought a GH2 two weeks ago.... now, which one to return....??!

• Cool! Hope mine ships from B&H soon too.

• for somebody who lives in london and is looking for 1 panasonic gh3 i saw 3 in tottenham court road. in KAMLA telf 02073078342

• My 2 from Amazon just delivered. East coast USA.

• I received a tracking number from B&H a few hours ago. Mine left the building this morning.

• @driftwood

You did all wrong.

It must be 30 minutes, super slow motion (120fps mode turned into 240fps with interpolation) and with slow erotic music :-)

• Someone should Twixtor's Nick's video to 30 minutes. I would but I don't have the free time right now :)

• Here's one done in 30 seconds just for VK :-)

• Congrats. Unboxing video coming soon?

I want to see one in slow motion, 30 minutes, no less.

• cooooool, now we gonna have a look how much different the NTSC model is.

• Congrats. Unboxing video coming soon?

• Looks like Amazon finally shipped my GH3. Should be here tomorrow.

• @driftwood, thanks for posting availability info, as I don't see any in Jessops or John Lewis yet, it's good to know what shops have some in

A few days ago, I managed to get a Panasonic UK shop to order one from their system and post it out to me for £1200, I should get it on Saturday or Monday :)

• AVAILABILITY in Brighton UK Store

Don't like advertising but this may help those finding it hard to buy a GH3 - Just so anyone knows in the UK - some people in London have asked me - there are THREE body only GH3s sat at the Panasonic store in Brighton awaiting purchase - reserve one by calling 01273 827450. Get down there. I have just purchased the battery grip (not sure why it only allows one extra battery! Cannons do two dont they?)

• @Vitaliy, this is good news :-)
    Yes, when do you get your GH3 so that you can start to chase Panasonic?

• Hahaha, thanks Vitaliy, I'll be in touch

• @vitaliy the bigger question here is when will you recieve a gh3? non switchable pal/ntsc framerates is what stopped me from pre-ordering from the states. january is too far away in my books.