Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH3 ordering and availability topic
  • 239 Replies sorted by
  • @driftwood

You did all wrong.

It must be 30 minutes, super slow motion (120fps mode turned into 240fps with interpolation) and with slow erotic music :-)

• I received a tracking number from B&H a few hours ago. Mine left the building this morning.

• My 2 from Amazon just delivered. East coast USA.

• for somebody who lives in london and is looking for 1 panasonic gh3 i saw 3 in tottenham court road. in KAMLA telf 02073078342

• Cool! Hope mine ships from B&H soon too.

• B&H just shipped mine this morning... Funny, as i had cancelled it and bought a GH2 two weeks ago.... now, which one to return....??!

• Guys, what are some reliable european and uk e-shops with decent priced gh3s that we can order right now? I wanna order and get mine asap, but since amazon uk's price is ridiculous, must find an alternative!

• @MinorHD Contact this company www.geddesandmellis.co.uk

I bought my GH3 & 12-35 X lens from them for £1649 + £25 P an P

I thought it was a joke but everything arrived a week ago and was spot on.

• @Sph1nxster Thank' s, I mailed them for the body, their website is indeed terrible!

Any other options?!

• Website is a mess but they are very good at responding by email and delivery was lighting quick.

Not sure what they charge for body only but it must be less than the £1199 going rate elsewhere.

• I've heard there won't be any kits in the USA...and I was looking forward to picking one up with the 12 - 35 :/

• I had a pre order open with Adorama, but started hearing that the wait could be a little long so I googled "GH3 in stock", and found that National Camera Exchange had a few, called them yesterday, placed an order, and it shipped today. :)

• @ARTnVIDEO, how much did you paid for it?

• I got a call from a retailer that they got my GH3 in Switzerland. Yeah! I will get it tomorrow, body only for 1200$. But it seems Panasonic went with low quantities so it may be hard to find. Can't wait to try the beast.

• @tenjin is that a pal or ntsc GH3 you picked up from Switzerland? And do you know if they post to other parts of the EU?

• @HillTop1 I paid 1299.99 and 8.00 for shipping

• @tenjin What is the shop's name?! Come on guys, we europeans wanna get our gh3s too!

• I got it at www.heinigerag.ch Everything is in german so it may be difficult to go through, even for french speaking guys like me, but i guess every webstore has the same options, right? But they don't seem to have updated their product page so they may be out of stock already. Another web store (http://www.pcp.ch) will got it soon as well. Both of them ship outside switzerland. I guess the best move is to send them an email. I get mine tomorrow! :)

• They have the kit with 14-140 in stock at http://www.pc-ostschweiz.ch and http://www.pcp.ch for around 1900$ I hope this helps

• @tenjin Thanks for the info :) unfortunately they do not deliver outside of Swizerland

• Also highdefintion.ch has GH3, the price was on 1189 Swiss Francs, now its higher, it goes up and down. My GH3 is already there, i will take it on Friday (have not enough Money before). Anyone has any Request for technical Comparsion with GH2 or something else? You want see Timelapse-Function, High-ISO-Video or something else? Just tell it to me. I will do it next week.

• for anyone in vancouver, or canada for that matter. i cancelled my adorama pre-order because i found (and bought) a gh3 from "dunne & rundle" downtown this morning. i know that they had at least 1 more in stock. $1299.00 body only... if you buy a separate panasonic lens you get the body for $1199.00

• I have mine now since 24 Hours and i love it. More Info on the "GH3 User reviews and opinions".

• received mine yesterday, first thoughts are I'm HAPPY!