Personal View site logo
Collecting for G3 and GX1
  • 98 Replies sorted by
  • Gx1 has mp4 and I got a gx1 and a g3 from now. So I will relax and wait. :)

• Isnt mp4 just a container for avchd?

• Hmmm mabe to some people and mabe not to some. I prefer mp4 becose more easy to handle, ok the quality is not so good. Before I shoot in jpg, today I only take photo in raw. Everybody can change. Same with my cameras, before it didn't matter where, in what country my camera where made. Today I prefer cameras made in Japan. My G3 is not made in Japan but my GX1 is made in Japan.

• You are totally right. I donated for the excellent G3, which in my mind would be a superior video camera to the GX1 and wish the G3 were first in line.

• Guys. As I said, it is simple. I clearly stated that GX1 and G3 is one project.
    We do not get big amount of donations and found a way to get GX1 for very good price.
    Not so for G3. We'll be able to get it as soon as donations will be enough.

• Hi Vitaliy Donation done for the GX1/G3 project (transaction ID: 3CP08668RW050771L). In short, what can we expect in terms of frame-rate and formats from the G3? As I understand does the GX1 support mpeg4 but not the G3.

• We got G3 body, and it is now on the way to me. Donations was still not enough (hence I used my own money here), so keep supporting the GX1-G3 project.

• Another small donation from me for the GX1-G3 project. Like to give more but i've just been made unemployed again !

Cant find where to put GX1-G3 comment box ? so transaction no is ID #7SW95680VF7151034

• Cant find where to put GX1-G3 comment box

During any paypal payment you can leave comments (or notes).

• My G3 is also on the way, small donation payed, exiting :-)

• Woohoo! Vitaly, thank you! Another contribution for the G3 (paypal transaction #4F288149NK763224A)

• @flapix

Thanks.

Guys, keep supporting this GX1-G3 project. We are going for about 1.5 months and it had been toughest yet. Only special discounts and agreements allowed us to get bodies (but only 1 each, and as usually we use 2 bodies, as one goes for dumping).

• Сделал еще один взнос №5VJ230052D422391X, мой G3 почти приехал ))

• Vitaliy I think the fact that you put in some of your own money to push this project along is awesome and I can't wait to see what you can do w/ the g3! I already donated to this project, but since you're putting an effort too I decided to donate again, come on ppl lets get this project going. On another note, how come ppl are posting their transaction ids?

• проголосовал рублем за G3: 91E551548F314183C буду шевелить аурлайф.

• Donated for G3 :-) (paypal transaction 4ND14432PT0500458)

• Thanks guys, we are going very good today.

• ..just donated! thx for yor brilliant work!

• I have just donated! Thanks for your job!

• Donated. Keep up the amazing work you do.

• This worked well for GF2 fund raising.

To those reading this thread, getting super excited about hacking their G3/GX1, but not a dollar contribution…

Don't be cheap.

• Heck, I don't even own one of these cameras and I still donated :)

• Thanks guys. Two more of such days and we'll be done with GX1-G3 project :-)

• Just put a little more in the pot. .
    Want my G3 improved. Thanks Vitaliy.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions