Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Collecting for G3 and GX1
  • 98 Replies sorted by
  • Keep going! 3rd donation done.

• To all hack users: Please be so kind and support Vitaliy so he can continue doing his amazing job. Keep in mind that all the hacks Vitaliy provides for free require a lot of work and increase the value of your cameras dramatically. In relation to the price you paid for your cameras and the gained features/performance a little donation should be a matter of course... btw. I donated without even owning a camera right now - waiting for the gh3 and hoping that , with your support, Vitaliy and his team can keep going ;-) Have a great day!

• @vitali: Is there some way to get a donation to you via cash (snail-mail) or wire transfer (IBAN, BIC)? (I don't have a PayPal account, and I sure don't want to open one...)

(This donation would be one for your work on the GH2 - I just ask here because this is the only current topic on financial support :-)

• Donated!

• I am itching to get started on GX1 settings. With your help in donating this will happen sooner rather later.

• Donated a bit more. come on guys lets get this thing done. Thanks again Vitaliy for your awesome work, keep it up :D

• Vitaliy, once hacked, how will the GX1/G3 video compare to the GH2?

• @flapix

I have no idea. I am sure you'll see many samples.

• Just donated, and I dont even own a G3 yet. Cant wait for the hack though, this site has just convinced me the G3 is the way forward. transaction ID for this payment is: 4BT29239J4736925D.

• Donation sent! Transaction ID 1ST57095DT3897210. How's the collection going?

• @matty84

Quite good. As you can see, I unpinned this topic.

• Amazon lowered the price of the G3 (body only) to $499.88

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005058B60 Thanks Vitaliy for your work on the G3 hack. I've contributed twice.

• Can we expect the G3 hack to enable ETC in 1080? Also for ETC in general is there a way to get 2.35:1 aspect by hacking custom resolutions? In other words, since ETC is just using a 1:1 cropping scheme, can we get different aspect ratios by adjusting the crop? Thanks a lot.

• Hi, just made donation to this project. how do I get a hold of hack when it is ready? I have new European GX1 and hoping to get rid off video recording limitation ~29min..

• Transaction id for my donation -> Receipt No: 5131-8786-8630-7232

• G3 body went for dumping.

• That is good news. Any ETA ?

• Good news for all :) a little donation made for celebration, transaction ID 8DB608895P6761422

Will GX1 go first or together with G3? :)

• Current plans is to release support to both at the same time.

• Outstanding!!! Can't wait.

• Sorry just made a donation and forgot to say G3. 55B37502087802831 I enjoyed the hack on my GH1 back in the day and am looking forward to this one! Keep up the good work. Cheers Paul

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions