Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Collecting for G3 and GX1
  • 98 Replies sorted by
  • Gx1 has mp4 and I got a gx1 and a g3 from now. So I will relax and wait. :)

• Isnt mp4 just a container for avchd?

• Hmmm mabe to some people and mabe not to some. I prefer mp4 becose more easy to handle, ok the quality is not so good. Before I shoot in jpg, today I only take photo in raw. Everybody can change. Same with my cameras, before it didn't matter where, in what country my camera where made. Today I prefer cameras made in Japan. My G3 is not made in Japan but my GX1 is made in Japan.

• You are totally right. I donated for the excellent G3, which in my mind would be a superior video camera to the GX1 and wish the G3 were first in line.

• Guys. As I said, it is simple. I clearly stated that GX1 and G3 is one project.
    We do not get big amount of donations and found a way to get GX1 for very good price.
    Not so for G3. We'll be able to get it as soon as donations will be enough.

• Hi Vitaliy Donation done for the GX1/G3 project (transaction ID: 3CP08668RW050771L). In short, what can we expect in terms of frame-rate and formats from the G3? As I understand does the GX1 support mpeg4 but not the G3.

• We got G3 body, and it is now on the way to me. Donations was still not enough (hence I used my own money here), so keep supporting the GX1-G3 project.

• Another small donation from me for the GX1-G3 project. Like to give more but i've just been made unemployed again !

Cant find where to put GX1-G3 comment box ? so transaction no is ID #7SW95680VF7151034

• Cant find where to put GX1-G3 comment box

During any paypal payment you can leave comments (or notes).

• My G3 is also on the way, small donation payed, exiting :-)

• Woohoo! Vitaly, thank you! Another contribution for the G3 (paypal transaction #4F288149NK763224A)

• @flapix

Thanks.

Guys, keep supporting this GX1-G3 project. We are going for about 1.5 months and it had been toughest yet. Only special discounts and agreements allowed us to get bodies (but only 1 each, and as usually we use 2 bodies, as one goes for dumping).

• Сделал еще один взнос №5VJ230052D422391X, мой G3 почти приехал ))

• Vitaliy I think the fact that you put in some of your own money to push this project along is awesome and I can't wait to see what you can do w/ the g3! I already donated to this project, but since you're putting an effort too I decided to donate again, come on ppl lets get this project going. On another note, how come ppl are posting their transaction ids?

• проголосовал рублем за G3: 91E551548F314183C буду шевелить аурлайф.

• Donated for G3 :-) (paypal transaction 4ND14432PT0500458)

• Thanks guys, we are going very good today.

• ..just donated! thx for yor brilliant work!

• I have just donated! Thanks for your job!

• Donated. Keep up the amazing work you do.

• This worked well for GF2 fund raising.

To those reading this thread, getting super excited about hacking their G3/GX1, but not a dollar contribution…

Don't be cheap.

• Heck, I don't even own one of these cameras and I still donated :)

• Thanks guys. Two more of such days and we'll be done with GX1-G3 project :-)

• Just put a little more in the pot. .
    Want my G3 improved. Thanks Vitaliy.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions