Personal View site logo
Collecting for G3 and GX1
  • 98 Replies sorted by
  • First body (GX1) in already on the way to me.

• Ordering my gx1 today

• Donation sent for G3, sleeplessly waiting for the hack .... what the heck :P

• Is it possible to port some features from other Lumix G cameras too after dumping the fw, or you can just enable hidden features, settings of the existing firmware? Can you predict the hacks, or you will know what to hack only after dumping?

• Hi Vitally_Kiselev! Hope the G3 hack come out soon i just given money to the DMC-G3 project. I'm from sweden and in the adress you see 23734 Bjerred and the the end of the id transfernumber 1123200. Thats from Pluttiplutt of Sweden

• donated, though I only have GH2 and no plan of getting gx1 or g3, just want to keep it going :)

• Donated for my GX1

• Donated for and from my G3 XD

• Donated for GX1, forgot to add paypal comment :)

• Just donated for my G3 from Panama. Looking forward to the development. Many thanks for your efforts.

• I'll be developing some settings for GX1. Cant wait to get stuck into that mp4 mode which looks interesting. Please donate to Vitaliy so he can get stuck into this sooner than later.

• Donation sent for G3. Great work you do here!

• donated for lumix g3, go on boy!!!

• I got GX1 body today, so it'll be GX1 first. Remember that this is just first body, one going to dumping.

• so, if you got the money for both bodies, you'll make the hack and after this you'll begin with the g3?

• I wonder what type of hacks will be possible...hoping for 24p, 60p, manual shutter/aperture and world peace :-) Excited to hear as things progress!

• Donated for GX1 & G3 just to speed-up GF2 manual control settings :)

• Vitaliy, what are the main objectives of the G3 hack? I know 24p is probably at the top of the list, but what are the features that are most likely to be changed?

• Just got a japanese gx1. Couldn't resist the price. Basically ¥53,000 (654 USD) with pz vario power zoom lens including taxes after bargaining a discount at yamada denki. Very looking forward to an English menu as it takes time for me to read in Japanese. For anyone who has a Jp camera, you'd do yourself a favor to learn katakana. Most of the camera functions are basically japanized English. Two weeks of drilling yourself and you can read katakana by site.

• I hope that next week we'll get GX1 dump.
    For G3 we don't have enough yet.

• This is excellent news. Lookout for some Driftwood settings for the GX1 very soon after. :-)

• Why GX1 was first instead of G3 which is more common camera...? :(

• Nothing to do about it, just have to buy Gx1 and put my new G3 aside, for a while. Who said camera is cheap hobby? On the other hand the photos and video are cheap hobby today and boss VK is good and I just have to do something between my birth and death.

• micz 7:27AM Why GX1 was first instead of G3 which is more common camera...? :(

With a EVF and a swivel screen !! More of a video camera too. And a little cheaper. A logical first choice ? Or not . Am I missing something ?

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions