Personal View site logo
PTool v3.65d topic
  • 214 Replies sorted by
  • @rambo a virus named PM caught you! LOL

• Does anyone know what happened to that guy who pulled the scam on the T2i getting 5K and what not over a year ago? Did he get lynched in public or what?

• Okay, all this waiting and speculating is starting to drive me a little crazy hah. Don't know if it is/isn't an April fools joke. I'm going to do my best to stay off of Personal View until Sunday and see what happens. If something BIG is announced though, can someone please PM me so I can jump back on Personal-View? Hah. Hopefully it is something as big as I've built it up to be in my head.

• B-frames I-frames... G-frames?

• @rambo Pink GH2? Finally!

• Woh, i just got a PM, It's BiG all right ... You'll be astonished!!

• Nick, Vitaliy and Chris have been rather quiet lately, so it has to be something collaborative amongst them, rather than something outside of ptools, as in let's say a Panny endorsement. Oh, and let go of the conspiracy theory regarding 1st of april, the seem far too busy for shenanigans! Anyway, really exciting times!

• the biggest thing would be to have the GH2 encode its MTS files into fullswing (instead of studio swing). Most likely this would eliminate all the banding issues... IMHO

• If this is as big as Nick is saying, so it must be more than the picture profile. For me flatter picture profile with more DR would be the best thing. But I guess for many 4k or higher resolution would be really the big thing. I always thought about the 4 megapixel 40 fps jpeg would be a way to get some higher resolution out of this camera. A 24 fps mode like this would really be big and not to the gh2 community, like the picture profile, but to the whole camera world. A 4 megapixel pristine jpeg base in a $ 700 camera would be an earth quake.

• @liquidify If Driftwood and Vitaliy were getting married, at least they would have a ton of wedding photographers all using GH2s.

• Big... BIG means that driftwood and vitaly are getting married. Can I come to the wedding? I promise I won't bring a toaster?

• 4:4:4, 1080 60p, 720 120p, P-LOG.

• BIG big like record at 1000 fps for super slow motion?! I know it is not..

• Back on topic: GF3 is working like a charm! Just donated 20 bux! Doubled the bitrate and now I've got a perfect 1080 25p cam to go with my GH2:s 720 25p. They intercut to about the same quality in a 720 project (and my clients think pannys 720 looks better than Canons 1080, anyway) @driftwood Tom Hanks?

• Nick, it could be Big big..:.. Joke? Fool's april, you know....:-)

• I can't talk about it anymore now, but this is Big... BIG.

• Guys! All of this is way off topic. Let's talk about what's important: that new tick box i ptools. You know the one at the end, saying: "cut off my video".

• Ok. Let me flip a coin. BT or BS?

• I say Pic profiles

• Ok my theory for the BT.. I think this is exactly what Vitaliy want.. he chose this BT announcement around April fools day so you would start thinking after some time its going to be a joke.. but the truth is, he is going to actually release "something" on the April fools day.. (my bet? picture profiles.) lol.. why the heck I´m digging into this so much.. :D

• Possibly an April Fools joke about the GH2 shooting 4K?

• Where I can find mysterion

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions