Personal View site logo
GH2 720p50/60 and 1080i60 Settings
  • 254 Replies sorted by
  • @CurtisMack. I started with Sedna A Q20 settings, then used the ptools v364d to modify 720p, 1080i60 settings using Sanity settings. Instead of stock matrix, I used Sedna matrix. Attached are both the Orion - Sanity hybrid settings using Orion's matrix with the new audio settings included and the Sedna A Q20 - Sanity hybrid settings using Sedna matrix with audio settings already included in the Sedna. In the Orion-Sanity settings I changed the 1080 AQ to 3 instead of 4 to help with spanning.

Orion-Sanity hybrid with Orion matrix.zip
    991B
    Sedna A Q20-Sanity hybrid with Sedna matrix.zip
  • @ Zaven13. Thanks. I'll try these today.

• 720P60 chokes on Sanity-Sedna the first try, but runs OK after a battery restart, but changes color about once per second on both Sanity-Sedna and Sanity Orion. 24P looks great on both patches. HBR looks good on Sanity-Orion, but pixellates dramatically on Sanity-Sedna. Leica Lumix 25mm f/1.4 4/3 version. Sandisk 45MB/s cards, ISO 160 and 1600, running standard shutter speeds for each format.

• Hi! Thanks for the Sanity! But is it ok to have only 15-20mbit p/s in cinema 24p H mode? I think that something went wrong with my Sanity:) Or is it normal?

Thanks