Personal View site logo
Collecting for G3 and GX1
  • We started collecting donations for G3 and GX1 bodies.

As usual, use donation button above, and remember add "GX1-G3" to payment comment.

• 98 Replies sorted by
  • Donated. Thanks for working on this. Would love to have the option of higher bitrate on the G3.

• There will be a common hack for both cameras or do I need to specify for which one I'm donating?

• There will be a common hack for both cameras or

No, it won't be common.

do I need to specify for which one I'm donating?

You don't need to, as don't make any difference here.

• Which one of these cameras would be the best bet for video?

• @peace1

I think G3, due to EVF :-)

• ...and Tilt & Swivel & Touch.

• i'm excited!!! just donated...and will keep donating til this is completed! good work vitaliy

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev does your method still imply dismantling 1 body for the dumping ?

• still excited!

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev i've seen what can be done after you've hacked these cameras. Would it be safe to ask if a professional movie can be made with the GF3?

• @drtygnus Would it be safe to ask if a professional movie can be made with the GF3?

This post is about the G3 and the GX1, not the GF3.

• honest mistake...but the condescending tone... unnecessary.

• What condescending tone? He was as straight-forward as possible.

• Donation sent. But forgot to comment GX1-G3. Hope thats not a problem. I'm new to this paypal thing !

• Same here ,is gf3 hack in sight like within this month?

• Donation sent for GX1-G3 though I am a GH2 user, really appreciate for your hack work ! :-)

• An other donation for GX1-G3 :)

Keep up the great work!

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I'm buying a GX1 with X lens and will sell the body if you want it for around 280 GBP.

• Done the donation :) Hope to hear from you soon!

• Wondering if the GX1 and G3 are so much firmware compatible that one body can be used for both hacks? The topics seems to suggest that. I'm in with my three small donations (and whatever my budget yields in the future)

Thanks!!!

• Wondering if the GX1 and G3 are so much firmware compatible that one body can be used for both hacks?

No.

• I'm buying a GX1 and G3 but. hack of GX1 and G3 is a future event far. Because even GF2 and GF3 have not been completed yet It is better to think without haste.

• Just contributed. Very much looking forward to this.

• hack of GX1 and G3 is a future event far.

What does this mean?

Because even GF2 and GF3 have not been completed yet It is better to think without haste.

Can you elaborate?

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions