Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy...one mans meat is another mans poison. It's always about 'trust'. And who in his right mind trusts the state...any state. ""Vox is an American news and ""opinion"" website ""...does opinion mean the same thing to you ?

• @kurth

It's always about 'trust'. And who in his right mind trusts the state...any state.

Well, again, definitions.

The state is an organ of class rule, an organ for the oppression of one class by another; it is the creation of “order”, which legalizes and perpetuates this oppression by moderating the conflict between classes. Every state is a “special force” for the suppression of the oppressed class. Consequently, every state is not “free” and not a “people’s state".

So ti is not wise to trust exploiters state.

• If there's any research not to be trusted, it's darpa.... https://www.darpa.mil/work-with-us/covid-19

• @Vitaliy....all states are exploiter states, by practical observation. I would say, it comes with the territory.

• Its all bad

sa14438.jpg
    800 x 455 - 63K
    sa14439.jpg
    800 x 455 - 63K
  • Finally good guys found who is fully responsible for COVID horrors

sa14443.jpg
    586 x 428 - 55K
  • Wtf is going on at the UN

• Mordor progress

Sample of one region for excess deaths.

It is 71 excess deaths per day compared to 2019 year. Note that in reality it is worse, as due to change in behavior and much less infections and hard traumas, so it is closer to 100-120 excess deaths per day.

Official reported COVID deaths in the region had been 3-6 per day.

Note that in July it had been declared that masks are not much required and we already conquered COVID :-)

sa14449.jpg
    704 x 462 - 35K
  • New nice ideas

UK: In one of his TV interviews this morning Robert Jenrick, the communities secretary, confirmed that the government is looking at the idea of using Covid tests to enable people to get what could amount to a 24-hour “Covid-free pass”, enabling them to attend venues like theatres.

Something tells me that this will be widened to not only theaters.

• @Vitaliy....I hope you're being facetious. The tests are fundamentally flawed. This is fascism, plain and simple.

• @kurth

The tests are fundamentally flawed. This is fascism, plain and simple.

PCR tests are pretty accurate, it is science and lot of publications prove it, if you check.

• @MikeLinn....O I mean @Vitaliy....pcr false negatives are up to 37%... https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/which-test-is-best-for-covid-19-2020081020734 .... https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2015897. ""Accuracy is also an issue for PCR tests and varies widely depending on its type and manufacturer. Doron says some PCR tests have been found to miss positive cases 30% of the time."" https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/07/30/shira-doron-covid-19-testing-types-accuracy ....oh yeah....science proves it !

• I have a theory. If you're sick, you have symptoms. There's no such thing as asymptomatic coronavirus. This is political propaganda meant to subdue us. There's no doubt in my mind that even if there's the slim possibility the ptb didn't themselves organize this pandemic, which I give about a 90% chance of being true, they are still using it for the subjugation of the human race to the benefit of themselves.

• @kurth

Accuracy is also an issue for PCR tests and varies widely depending on its type and manufacturer. Doron says some PCR tests have been found to miss positive cases 30% of the time.

May be some, may be miss, may be 30%. If we stop reading bullshit things - usually it is 90% attributable to bad nasal swab, aka human factor.

Good COVID PCR test has >99% efficiency (some of articles in Mordor refer to 98%, but it was May ones) accuracy and it is exactly calculated as not to miss necessary RNA virus part (for 99% it means that test can miss up to 1% of infected patient swabs).

False positive rate is higher, but can be reduced to around 1-4% by using secondary PCR test (it'll look for different part of RNA). Usually it is not being done as medics instead ask for COVID symptoms and also do CT (in Mordor it is in 100% of cases).

One one of your link is to more or less serious looking article and it refer to early Wuhan tests publications results. So, all the links are of very bad quality.

Only problem with PCR is human factor now, it requires better educator, better control and individual tracking of results per each medicine individual involved in test process to instantly see personal issue and replace the individual performing lto of errors and repeat educational process or move him to other position.

I have a theory. If you're sick, you have symptoms. There's no such thing as asymptomatic coronavirus. This is political propaganda meant to subdue us.

Instead of fantasy theory we have scientific articles on asymptomatic coronavirus. I'll even more upset you - make search for scientific articles on asymptomatic influenza illness.

• @Vitaliy...yeah...and all your mordor propaganda , which btw you never link to, is real scientific information, right? Come back to the real world. Maybe they should do a ct scan to go see a movie ? It's like taking people's temperature....a complete political show. https://www.biotechniques.com/covid-19/false-negatives-how-accurate-are-pcr-tests-for-covid-19/

• @kurth

It has nothing to do with any propaganda (btw it is again good to check definition on that propaganda really is). As PCR tests efficiency had been known long before COVID. Only thing that is different is specific molecular sequence (made by special machine) that target specific RNA part for replication.

Present issues with PCR tests are not due to any PCR test issues, but due to extremely fast scaling and too many new people who never made any tests at all (not only PCR). It is all improving very fast anyway.

Maybe they should do a ct scan to go see a movie ? It's like taking people's temperature....a complete political show.

You are talking bullshit. As I directly and clearly told - in case of false positive people are being questioned, examined and always, in 100% of cases CT is made (free, yes). Upon CT result and other information it is decided if it is required to place individual in hospital and repeat PCR test rigth away (it'll be redone anyway in few days). So, probability to have someone in hospital if it is indeed false positive of PCR test is exactly 0%.

• @Vitaliy...I know exactly what propaganda means. It includes any false scientific information meant to delude the reader, for political motives. You know yourself that this pandemic has a vastly underestimated and misunderstood political aspect. Do you think that's not true where you live ? Of course my comment on ct scans was facetious. But my comment on taking temperatures wasn't. It's absurd. And it doesn't make a difference why the tests are flawed, because we don't live in a laboratory. It is what it is. In mex city, 40% of hospitalized, died. Being hospitalized is something to be avoided at all costs.

• @kurth

On propaganda

By propaganda we would understand the revolutionary explanation of the present social system, entire or in its partial manifestations, whether that be done in a form intelligible to individuals or to broad masses. By agitation, in the strict sense of the word (sic!), we would understand the call upon the masses to undertake definite, concrete actions and the promotion of the direct revolutionary intervention of the proletariat in social life.”

V. Lenin

I am normally use definition that you see above.

In mex city, 40% of hospitalized, died. Being hospitalized is something to be avoided at all costs.

It is really lack of any logic. As it can actually mean that city has very few hospital places, so they place people late and only in very serious condition, hence so much deaths.

But from numbers it is impossible to tell that help is unqualified.

• The CEOs of nine companies developing vaccines against Covid-19 have pledged to “uphold the integrity of the scientific process” amid concern Donald Trump will pressure regulators to approve a vaccine ahead of the presidential election in November.

“We, the undersigned biopharmaceutical companies, want to make clear our ongoing commitment to developing and testing potential vaccines for Covid-19 in accordance with high ethical standards and sound scientific principles,” said the CEOs.

The statement was signed by AstraZeneca, BioNTech, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer and Sanofi.

Specifically, the companies said they would only seek emergency authorisations for vaccines “after demonstrating safety and efficacy through a Phase 3 clinical study that is designed and conducted to meet requirements of expert regulatory authorities such as FDA,” the Food and Drug Administration.

Seems like big pharma still are not Trump fans.

Cartel seems to form to prevent sales of any competing vaccines.

• China’s leaders staged a triumphant ceremony to celebrate beating the coronavirus on Tuesday as billions of people around the world still suffer the fallout from the pandemic and the global death toll nears 900,000.

The upbeat mood in Beijing comes as concerns grow about a resurgence of the virus across Europe, with France tightening restrictions, cases in Britain spiking and schools resuming around the region.

Worldwide infections to date now stand at more than 27 million and over 890,000 people have died from the disease.

But in China the virus has been all but banished through lockdowns and travel restrictions earlier in the year that have officials touting the nation as a coronavirus success story.

Some things make not much sense, as artificially spreading virus in major cities is easy and could be done during ongoing economic war, but instead EU and US are doing everything to support general Chinese economy (outside poor Huawei) and do not perform economically necessary attack.

• @Vitaliy...really ? and was that also true of nyc , where 25% of hospitalized died ? And in western culture, this is what most people think of when talking about propaganda...."information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view." It appears to me that your soviet dictionary was written in order for your state to more easily propagandize it's citizens without them being aware they were being manipulated. Bernays, Freud's nephew wrote the book. It's called Propaganda

• Each day vitaliy data is more strange and bias.

All I hear when someone thinks is “don’t use common logic” but data from him is illogical at some points. It has been lately the propaganda word and some data from us “common logic users” that has begun to hit good spots on my “logic”.

Sometimes the best data comes from those who never even though would gave it. Like those who die before an accident but records it, or some random user sharing “unimportant things” that shines for me arround the world.

Propaganda’s from rusinsky ??

Maybe data here is already very curated

• @endotoxic....we're all products of our environment. I believe I was the first to mention propaganda. I do believe much of the information we're receiving is just that, and it's being used to formulate political actions that are not beneficial to the vast majority. The truth for a person walking in the open air is not the truth for a healthcare worker in a corona ward. We don't even know the viral load needed to infect. What we do know is govts are arresting people for non-compliance of their arbitrary rules. And those change on an almost daily basis, like a whim. People have to do two things...protect themselves and their families from a loose weaponized virus....and standup to totalitarianistic whims of their govts. If you don't , you'll end up with one of those cyborg updating vaccines that most likely will have effects beyond what the dictators have planned. And btw , the astrazeneca vac has been shutdown.