Personal View site logo
Meetup: Paris, Personal-View meeting
  • 35 Replies sorted by
  • Ok, how about Friday 27 December at 6pm till ??? Thanks @vitaliy_kiselev @oedipax we'll save you a seat when you're in town next!

• Joyeux Noël! Is anyone still interested in meeting this Friday 27 December at 6pm?

• @Branson

I think it is best to move now, as it is holidays mostly. And you need to be sure that at least few people come.

I can send notice to Paris members tomorrow, but you must be sure about time, place and such.

• Hi there! Any people leaving/traveling in Paris that would be interested for a meeting? I have time for some real life recently :-) Have a good day!

• @Branson @Sulph

You need to agree on suitable time, date and place first.

• Ok, first week of february at the Grande Mosquée de Paris (and have a tea)!

• @Sulph, I've been traveling for work and just read your post now. I'm currently in the US and won't be back in Paris till probably June. If you're around then I would be happy to meet up!

• @Branson Yes I'm in Paris, you can PM if you want to meet!

• I will hopefully be in Paris sometime over the summer as well. I wanted to get out there earlier than July/August this year but that might end up being what works best. I hope Adieu au langage is still showing...

• @Sulph @Oedipax yes let's do it!! I'm in Turkey and Germany till late this month but I'll be back in Paris in early July. Looking forward to getting together.