Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Meetup: Paris, Personal-View meeting
  • 35 Replies sorted by
  • Ok, how about Friday 27 December at 6pm till ??? Thanks @vitaliy_kiselev @oedipax we'll save you a seat when you're in town next!

• Joyeux Noël! Is anyone still interested in meeting this Friday 27 December at 6pm?

• @Branson

I think it is best to move now, as it is holidays mostly. And you need to be sure that at least few people come.

I can send notice to Paris members tomorrow, but you must be sure about time, place and such.

• Hi there! Any people leaving/traveling in Paris that would be interested for a meeting? I have time for some real life recently :-) Have a good day!

• @Branson @Sulph

You need to agree on suitable time, date and place first.

• Ok, first week of february at the Grande Mosquée de Paris (and have a tea)!

• @Sulph, I've been traveling for work and just read your post now. I'm currently in the US and won't be back in Paris till probably June. If you're around then I would be happy to meet up!

• @Branson Yes I'm in Paris, you can PM if you want to meet!

• I will hopefully be in Paris sometime over the summer as well. I wanted to get out there earlier than July/August this year but that might end up being what works best. I hope Adieu au langage is still showing...

• @Sulph @Oedipax yes let's do it!! I'm in Turkey and Germany till late this month but I'll be back in Paris in early July. Looking forward to getting together.