Personal View site logo
Personal View NEST Video Contest, Cats special
  • Welcome to our second video contest.

Terms

1. You can submit ONE video clip made by you personally using any camera. Just post it in this topic.
    2. Clip must reside on vimeo or youtube video hostings and must have "personal-view contest" and link to contest page (for contest time).
    3. Clip must be below 3 minutes in length (for any exception with length you must PM me).
    4. Only new videos are accepted. Do not submit your one year old video.
    5. Only videos featuring pets or animals like cat, dog, hamster, etc are accepted.
    6. For first prize - video must have story to tell, must feature pet, must be funny and/or interesting.
    7. For second prize - must feature your cat (yep, cats only!), must be funny/pretty/etc.
    8. Deadline - March 9, reaching minimum 10 entries.

We are waiting for your videos:

About NEST

NEST is HK manufacturer of premium quality tripods and photo/video heads.
    I use their legs and heads for few years and they are really top notch.

First prize - NEST NT-9403 carbon legs + 683H fluid head

Very sturdy carbon legs made using 10x layers of best carbon. Big legs diameter. Can handle with ease 12kg real weight of your rig. 100mm bowl. 1660mm max height.

683H is very good, fully metal, 100mm bowl head. With adjustments of pan and tilt drag, as well as counterbalance.

Second prize - NEST NT-6294CK carbon legs + new small fluid head

Sturdy and light carbon legs. Detachable leg that can be converted to monopod.

Small and high quality fluid head made specially for light tripods and easy travel.

• 97 Replies sorted by
  • Awesome! Thanks for holding a great contest, @Vitaliy_Kiselev. Being a huge animal (especially dogs) person I've really enjoyed all the videos.

• Sweet, thanks @Vitaliy_Kiselev it was a lot of fun, and congratulations to everyone for all the enthusiastic storytelling

• Congrats to the winners!

• So, final results.

Main prize goes.... to @bertom20

Two additional (monopods) prizes go to

@inukhiphop and @filthy

• Damn! Wish I had a cat. This looked like a terrific comp.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev No worries, Thanks for providing us with this great opportunity to be in this competition for such great prizes. -TatzuFilms

• Sorry for delay again, I had good reason for them :-) April 2 I will send info to all winners and publish it here.

• I'll publish all results on weekend only due to time shortages. As I need to watch again all main prize contenders. hard work :-) Sorry for delays, guys.

Please who did not send me their coordinates, do so :-)

• congratulations to krimages

• Thanks @TATZU! And thanks to @Vitaliy_Kiselev for running this great contest. It was fun a be a part of it and to be able to see all the awesome entries!

• Congrats krimages!

• Sorry for delay.

So, first part of results.

Cats prize goes to @krimages

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/162356#Comment_162356

Main dogs/cats combined prize winner will be known also very soon. As well as additional prizes winners.

P.S. All competitors. PM me your address, name, phone and zip.

• YEA! Maybe honorable mention with a prize! ;)

• nice! sounds great! :)

• woohooo :D

• I'll need some extra time for decision as it is very hard to make final one :-)

But. We plan to have few extra bonus stuff for participants due to their efforts.

• So, time is up.

I'll post contest results in about one week time.

• Lots of great stuff being posted here. Just squeaking in under the wire as it's almost midnight here. Here's my submission:

• Here's my entry for the contest, shot with a GH2 running the T7 Moon hack. But I've really enjoyed watching some of the other videos, lots of talented people submitting entries!

• Shot with a Panasonic SD600 and Samsung Galaxy Note, enjoy!

• This is my first post on this website and my entry to the contest. Hope you guys find it fun :) Shot with the nokia pureview 808 and GH2 This one is really for the 2nd price :D :D