Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Personal View NEST Video Contest, Cats special
  • 97 Replies sorted by
  • Here is my entry :)

• Привет из Болгарии! Большое спасибо Виталий Киселев! Видео было снято с Panasonic GH2 HACK, Lens - Nikkor 50MM f/1,8

• @Tatzu I used a Minolta 50mm 1.7 and an adapter that I got off Ebay really cheap. I love the lens;)

• The news video I made a month ago. Two of them (dogs) are mine. I will post another video tomorrow. Regards

• And another one...Panny GF3 with manuakl lens....

• Well, here is my sad entry :) I hope you like it!

• @dkvideo That was cool! It was like the animals were really actors! Great Music TOO!

• My entry: "Mine" tells the story of a silky terrier and the chew toy she loves.

• My entry into the contest. Hope you enjoy it!

• This is my rat terrier Dexter. He smiles when he's happy! Thanks for watching.

• Here is my entry, it's a whole new genre of cinematography: short omnibus novela amorosa de gatos :) two features in one!

Obviously I'm not spanish, but the amount of dedication and perseverance these cats go thru in February/March just to get some sexy time with each other made me take some kind of telenovela route. I even did the lyrics, and the voiceover was done by amore of my own :)

GH2 (No Adverse Effects hack) / HX-A100D

Zoom H4n for foley

• @krimages - great stuff! My personal favorite so far.

• Long time lurker here. First off many thanks for the work y'all have done with this site and development with GH2 and other projects! Its gone a long way!

My video is on the existential pets side of things. Shot at a high ISO for that grainy super-8 home movie look. I sure hope you like it... could really use a real tripod to supplement (replace) my knock-off gorilla pod that's half-broken!

• @tatzu Thanks a lot, glad you like it :) well, the cat and the dog are fully fledged family members, behave like humans ... and so as well like actors :)

• GH2 , no image manipulation besides slowdown an speedup. Audio - Jewelbeat royalty free. Roar - from my four disc set of World FX Disc III animals and nature by Best service.

• Diplo's Cats

A Holiday Greeting

Shot on a Black Magic Pocket Cam and an old Persian rug.

• Very nice and funny videos guys, that's level =)

I've recorded 3 days of footage with a buddy-dog, but unfortunately my computer's kaput. Next time better.

Best of lucks @all , I already can picture Vitaliy watching 3 hours of cats in a 4k screen :P

• Here is my movie! I hope that I am the last but not the least! I was unlucky because it was raining for the whole week but I was able to shoot 3 days ago. I worked in speed mode in order to finish it. There was no time for grading carefully. In the next week I will put the finished version and Full HD... Hope that my luck changes now. Enjoy it!

• @crisvpl

Who knows, as deadline is end of 9th March in US.

• @filthy

Thanks for saying so. Defiantly had a lot of fun putting it together, I'm not sure if our cat Frank did though...

• Here is my entry for the contest ,still on time 11:45 in France, better late than never ;) Enjoy

• This is my first post on this website and my entry to the contest. Hope you guys find it fun :) Shot with the nokia pureview 808 and GH2 This one is really for the 2nd price :D :D

• Shot with a Panasonic SD600 and Samsung Galaxy Note, enjoy!

• Here's my entry for the contest, shot with a GH2 running the T7 Moon hack. But I've really enjoyed watching some of the other videos, lots of talented people submitting entries!