Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Personal View NEST Video Contest, Cats special
  • 97 Replies sorted by
  • hello! Please Vitaly, give us extra 3 days to make our shorts! I just find the contest... I promise you a good one... Than you in advance...

• If you notice, I added terms that we need 10 entries minimum.

Most probably we'll shift week or two, and inform our members in newsletter (as in last one link was wrong).

• My entry starring the very talented lapphund Ronya and an unknown stray cat. This is originally a simple low light test from december 2013. Bmpcc, 25mm 0.95 nokton and iscomorphot 8/1.5x. It is cut to a vintage score track by the great italian film composer Piero Umiliani. Title card and few growls & howls were added before entering the contest.

• Our entry, GH2 MoonT7 all straight out of the camera, lenses Lumix 14mm and 20mm, and a vivitar 28mm nikon mount, music by a family friend:

• @brunoalmeida Now that's what i'm Talking ABOUT!

• We shifted deadline to March 9 due to number of entries and also due to requests I got via PMs.

• My entry, made while in italy for christmas vacations.

• inukhiphop NICE. Love the music as well.

• Hi! My girlfriend and I made this movie specifically for this contest (content time minus credits is under 3 minutes). As you can see, we could really use a tripod. I hope you enjoy, thanks for the consideration!

• @nozar7 that mischievous cat! What lens did you use for the close ups of the cat? they look great!

• Here's My Entry Hope You Enjoy Thanks! :D

• It looks like the 10-entry minimum has been met!!!!!

• This one is four and a half years old, but I thought I would share it out of the competition.

• Vitaliy_Kiselev February 19

@zbloc

Check terms

video must have story to tell

I don't understand why you posted your video, after saying the above about mine?

• I just received a newsletter :) I wanna join but my video was already one yr.. i wll share it here-

• Hi folks, For me is pleasure to share with you our funny hairy friend - Scar :)

• @forpass i think i'm "scarred" from watching this video LOL My wife says what if that wasn't a hot dog lol

• The sad reality and irony of cat ownership. Just to circumvent the hate mail from all the cat lovers out there I have had a few and would never deliberately kill one unless it was in pain or trying to kill me.

• Created this video over the last couple weekends. Luckily I shot all the outdoor scenes first because it has been around -40 degrees Celsius where I live for about a week now. It was a lot of fun and I am definitely enjoying all the other submissions. Hopefully you enjoy mine. Cheers!

• @bertom20 Poor doggy had a rough day at work. Maybe he should look into a new line of work? ;P