Personal View site logo
Personal View NEST Video Contest, Cats special
  • 97 Replies sorted by
  • hello! Please Vitaly, give us extra 3 days to make our shorts! I just find the contest... I promise you a good one... Than you in advance...

• If you notice, I added terms that we need 10 entries minimum.

Most probably we'll shift week or two, and inform our members in newsletter (as in last one link was wrong).

• My entry starring the very talented lapphund Ronya and an unknown stray cat. This is originally a simple low light test from december 2013. Bmpcc, 25mm 0.95 nokton and iscomorphot 8/1.5x. It is cut to a vintage score track by the great italian film composer Piero Umiliani. Title card and few growls & howls were added before entering the contest.

• Our entry, GH2 MoonT7 all straight out of the camera, lenses Lumix 14mm and 20mm, and a vivitar 28mm nikon mount, music by a family friend:

• @brunoalmeida Now that's what i'm Talking ABOUT!

• We shifted deadline to March 9 due to number of entries and also due to requests I got via PMs.

• My entry, made while in italy for christmas vacations.

• inukhiphop NICE. Love the music as well.

• Hi! My girlfriend and I made this movie specifically for this contest (content time minus credits is under 3 minutes). As you can see, we could really use a tripod. I hope you enjoy, thanks for the consideration!

• @nozar7 that mischievous cat! What lens did you use for the close ups of the cat? they look great!

• Here's My Entry Hope You Enjoy Thanks! :D

• It looks like the 10-entry minimum has been met!!!!!

• This one is four and a half years old, but I thought I would share it out of the competition.

• Vitaliy_Kiselev February 19

@zbloc

Check terms

video must have story to tell

I don't understand why you posted your video, after saying the above about mine?

• I just received a newsletter :) I wanna join but my video was already one yr.. i wll share it here-

• Hi folks, For me is pleasure to share with you our funny hairy friend - Scar :)

• @forpass i think i'm "scarred" from watching this video LOL My wife says what if that wasn't a hot dog lol

• The sad reality and irony of cat ownership. Just to circumvent the hate mail from all the cat lovers out there I have had a few and would never deliberately kill one unless it was in pain or trying to kill me.

• Created this video over the last couple weekends. Luckily I shot all the outdoor scenes first because it has been around -40 degrees Celsius where I live for about a week now. It was a lot of fun and I am definitely enjoying all the other submissions. Hopefully you enjoy mine. Cheers!

• @bertom20 Poor doggy had a rough day at work. Maybe he should look into a new line of work? ;P