Personal View site logo
Tilta rig, follow focus, matte box, kits
  • 86 Replies sorted by
  • Was hoping to hear that. Please, post a review of that piece of machinery quick!!!;) Some of us are dying to hear.
  • I bit the bullet and ordered the Tilta rig, it came in today and it´s awesome.

Build quality and finish are in the same league with Arri, Element Technika or RED.

Frank
  • I don't think you be able to view much on your camera, you only can feel with your fingers.
    Go and see latest Letus rigs by Hurlbut, I don't think they are viewing much their camera monitors now days.
  • I'm tempted to buy this rig...has anyone used a rig with similar placement of the shoulder support? Makes sense to put the weight on your shoulders, but how do you view the monitor on the camera?
  • I'd like to know about that F3 rig for my AF100. I'd be down if a person-view deal is made.
  • @bimdas almost right on cue, I got a quote back from Tilta yesterday :) They confirmed that the DSLR rig is available and ready to ship. I'll buy one to do a review if some one buys back either my Gini rig (new), Cavision rig (new), Lanpart rig (almost new) :)
  • To me, the design looks real 'tactical cool'. Same coolness of say a machine gun. I've talked to the company a couple of months ago. Was promised a written quote, but never heard back. Their verbal quote was around $2500 for the dslr rig minus the monitor, as I recall. I was looking at their website today, I noted the location of the shoulder rest on this rig. It's so close to the front. If I placed this on my shoulder, the follow focus would hit me in the eye. Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, its an unfinished product and is vapor ware right now.
  • >any word on prices for all of this stuff separately?

If you so need prices, you can look at taobao for them :-)
  • any word on prices for all of this stuff separately?
  • Tilta is real nightmare to comunicate with :-)
  • Any updates on the group buy or special offeres from Tilta?
  • I'd love to buy this rig without their monitor and having their current FF replaced new Dual Studio FF. Let's see if we can get a group buy deal
  • due to being very unsatisfied with the lanparte handgrip (rest of the rig is superb though), does anybody know where to order single items from tilta?

i'm seriously interested in their universal handgrip ;)
  • And Vitaly, I really look forward to that Tilta deal.
    Thanks for trying to come up with something for us.

best, Frank
  • Do you remember what a full rigged Digibeta 900 was?
    My shoulder still has an imprint from the camera ;-)

Frank
  • That's going to be a very heavy rig. I forgot where I heard it from, but it's supposed to weigh around 20 lbs!
  • I am hoping to have Tilta deal. But it requires time.
  • I would like to buy the whole kit...without the monitor!
    any solutions?
  • I really want some of that Tilta gear.
    Any chance that we have some group buy or special deals?

I would be in at least for that v-mount shoulder base, the cage (but with 2 upper arms), and the hand grips.

Frank
  • Looks great Quality compared to the rest!
  • Yeah, I´m also in for several items.
    Looks even more tactical than the RED stuff.

• Yes, I will also take part this deal, if it will be.)
  • Any chance of a special Personal-View Deal on this kit? I want to see the studio mode follow focus and the shoulder rig. Looks like good stuff.
  • @stefanos That will go with my sparkly off-the-shoulder number.

Seriously, that thing looks like it should have guns attached to it!!
  • As soon will be available handle and matte box, I order, it seems a very decent quality.