Personal View site logo
I'm not a beginner but its been a while since I tried a new patch
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • One vote for MoonT7. IQ is absolutely amazing. I think matt_gh2 is bang on: IV2 more nostalgic film look / Moon more modern.

• @Azmyth I don't know because I've always used those cards. You could pay extra and get 2 of them overnight delivered to you. What setting/patch are you using now? What type of look or image style are you trying to achieve? Plus you may need time to test workflow and check out results with a new setting/patch.

• Hmm, what are my options for the cards I have? I don't know that I'll be able to update them before I start shooting (FRIDAY) I'd like to do that, but i've already got shoots scheduled. I didn't figure things would have changed that much, but it appears they have.

• @Azmyth Assuming you're willing to update your SD cards to Sandisk 64GB 95MB/S, I'd say Intravenus v2. I'm just now finishing shooting a feature with it and I'm very happy with image quality. I would also check out the Moon series of settings. Many people really love the Moon series. I think Intravenus v2 is a more 80s film stock look and the Moon series is a very nice modern look.