Personal View site logo
Official Nikon Hacks, D7000, D7100, D3100, D3200, D5100, V1, V2, J1, D4, D800 and Nikon Tool
  • 336 Replies sorted by
  • @driftwood

I think with problem will be solved by major manufacturers soon :-) With the instant death of BM cameras niche.

• Yep. They have the technology now - as usual they just don't want consumer cameras to effect their hi-end stuff.

I like the 7100 otherwise - especially as the optical low-pass filter is removed and the sensor is highly regarded. It'll be good to see the progress on its raw capabilities even for small clips. :-)

• They have the technology now - as usual they just don't want consumer cameras to effect their hi-end stuff.

I do not agree on both statements here. And we went offtopic anyway.

• A:\LvRaw%03d.raw

The same file reference is present in the D5100 and other models firmware also.

• @Simeon

The same file reference is present in the D5100 and other models firmware also.

They are not fully same in all firmware images.

Nikon 1 models have many more different debug file references.

Also usually this is called within routine driven by one of debug flags.

Btw, D7100 seems to have many ARM references and of you check latest Fujitsu LSI use ARM cores.

• Hi Vitaliy, any chance, that you will invest your energy in a Nikon RAW-Hack?

BR Uli

• Dude thanx a bunch man my third party grip for the d3200 works fine now, thanx alot :)

• One proposal for the D7000 which would be really cool: Auto-ISO on/off using the front scroll wheel. I think the D7100 got this feature, it would be very useful if someone could backport it to the D7000. Or maybe even a quick adjustment of the lowest desired shutter speed for Auto-ISO (this would kill two birds with one stone: Quick adjustment of minimum shutter speed and Auto-ISO on/off by using a extreme low shutter speed).

• Of interest, I have the live view capture working albeit 1.5fps on my D7000.

Just files seems like garbage. :-) [Edit] Thanks for keeping the post up to date Vitaliy

• When you say "garbage", do you mean poor quality or just very low quality? Are they actually NEF format or are they like a tif?

• When you say "garbage", do you mean poor quality or just very low quality?

They are garbage, not images at all.

• Why the exposure time it's on 1.3" ????? if you put it faster you can't make it work? just wondering.

• Any ETA on the 7100? Please and thank you!

• Is there a hack for D600 that remove the time limit, or automatically relaunch a video record as soon as one ends ?

• Is there a hack for D600 that remove the time limit, or automatically relaunch a video record as soon as one ends

Nope.

Any ETA on the 7100? Please and thank you!

I am not making D7100 full reversing (just some research), so have no idea.

• For me the d7100 would be the best camera to hack because it has no moire/aliasing and resolution close to GH2 and very very good low light and DR. The only downside is the fix pattern noise.

• thanks

• Hey Vitaly. Is there any ETA on the D7100 I swear I will donate! This would be really wonderful! And is there only a .exe I am working on a Mac??? Is there a workaround how to install the software? Thank you in advance!

• Hey Vitaly. Is there any ETA on the D7100 I swear I will donate!

Nope. Again, I am not making reversing of D7100 for now.

And is there only a .exe I am working on a Mac??? Is there a workaround how to install the software? Thank you in advance!

Google WineBottler

• I actually have a new firmware not only increased the duration of the battery is not untied would also like to Nikon D3200 zakruzhat their profiles color format ncp

• I actually have a new firmware not only increased the duration of the battery is not untied

Can you be more specific?

Plus third party batteries are all different, so one work and other can have issues.

• Any update on a D600 hack for 100% view like the D800?

• It is already 100% with a Nikon firmware update if I am not mistaken.

• so just to clarify: for the D800 (E) and all the cameras where there is written "only text patch", this thing is a proof-of-concept? can we help in some way for d800 and d5200 to get time removal and the other options already available for the other cameras?

• for the D800 (E) and all the cameras where there is written "only text patch", this thing is a proof-of-concept?

Yep.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions