Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
I'm not a beginner but its been a while since I tried a new patch
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • One vote for MoonT7. IQ is absolutely amazing. I think matt_gh2 is bang on: IV2 more nostalgic film look / Moon more modern.

• @Azmyth I don't know because I've always used those cards. You could pay extra and get 2 of them overnight delivered to you. What setting/patch are you using now? What type of look or image style are you trying to achieve? Plus you may need time to test workflow and check out results with a new setting/patch.

• Hmm, what are my options for the cards I have? I don't know that I'll be able to update them before I start shooting (FRIDAY) I'd like to do that, but i've already got shoots scheduled. I didn't figure things would have changed that much, but it appears they have.

• @Azmyth Assuming you're willing to update your SD cards to Sandisk 64GB 95MB/S, I'd say Intravenus v2. I'm just now finishing shooting a feature with it and I'm very happy with image quality. I would also check out the Moon series of settings. Many people really love the Moon series. I think Intravenus v2 is a more 80s film stock look and the Moon series is a very nice modern look.