Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH3 Wi-Fi Questions and Apps discussions
  • 78 Replies sorted by
  • I have a little Wifi problem I connectet the GH3 with my through my network with my computer and send about 10 pictures to the Computer (Win7) But when I try for reestablish the connection selecting from the history, where my router can be found besides the Lumix Link, I get the message: "No destination found" But it did find it 5 minutes earlier and did send pictures to the computer!

I have shut the GH3 down and started again and still the same result. I have now also rebooted the PC, but still the same. "No destination found"

I then made a new connection to send pictures to the PC via Wifi and it worked perfectly. Once. When I then try to reconnect from previous connections iI always get "No destination found" or "Can not find acccess point".

When I make a new connection, even the same subject, pictures from camera to PC after taking the pictures, it works again.

I use manual connection, select the router and enter the password (which is a pain because it is long andd complicated). Then it works. I do not have a WPS router to press a button and it I use WPS (PIN Code) it says "Failes to connect with Wireless Accces Point. So manual connection is the only way for me, which works, if I make a new one.

It seems, that the GH3 does not store the previous connections properly. Any idea? Perhaps one has to click "remember password" somewhere. But I did not find it yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

• @hillTop1 They do not have to be linked via the same wifi network as the GH3 can link directly with the smartphone/tablet via Wifi Direct.

What sort of range this has I have no idea ....

• Question: The camera and phone/tablet has to be on the same Wi-Fi network right?