Personal View site logo
On Hiatus for Spine Surgery
  • 66 Replies sorted by
  • I wish you well and a fast recovery.

• I also had back surgery myself six years ago...a discectomy L5/S1 as a result of a severe herniation with pinching of the sciatic nerve..and I have to credit daily walking as the best medicine to making a full recovery...of course, don't take my word for it, do as your MD and physical therapist advise in your case.

• Cheers mate! wish you a good recovery!

• Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Take care mate.

• I happen to be in the medical field and have experience with discectomy, kyphoplasty, etc.. Good luck with the surgery and do yourself a favor, when you start feeling better, remind yourself that you just had back surgery and slow down a bit. So many people have repeat surgeries because they start feeling better and push themselves before their bodies are fully recovered, then you have to cut through scar tissue and the chance of healing 100% is diminished.

• Good luck and all the Best!

• hope all goes good, all the best

• Hope everything goes great and you get relief from your pain.

• @LPowell - rest up and get that spine perfect like your work.

• Here's to a quick recovery.

• @LPowell Best wishes to you for a successful operation and speedy recovery.

• All the best!

• Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

• Best wishes to you Lee!

• Good luck @LPowell! I hope everything goes perfectly.

• Best wishes to you. Hope everything goes smooth and you have a speedy recovery!

If its any consolation, my mom had some spine surgery a few years ago and she is doing great. Best wishes!

• All the best

• Hope you get back soon Mr.Powell.

• @LPowell I don't really post that much at all ( I need to) but I will keep you in my prayers LPowell, I enjoy all your clips hopefully we will see more of you soon.

God Bless

ivan

• Good luck and best wishes for an easy recovery! The place will still be flying off the huge momentum that you've helped build when you get back, however long you need to do that. Just remember how important it is to relax and absorb the good things during your recovery - your body really benefits from the internal environment you create and maintain. So let people help with the little things so you can focus on the big one: taking care of yourself. :)

• Good luck. Thanks so much for all the hard work. I used flo-motion in Antarctica, will try to post some shots for you to browse at home.

• Best wishes Lee! I'm out of the game for a while too - I guess Nick Driftwood et al will have to fill the gap:-)

• hope everything goes well!

• I hope everything goes perfectly.