Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
On Hiatus for Spine Surgery
  • 66 Replies sorted by
  • Hope all goes well Lee!

• best wishes for a successful procedure and a speedy recovery. Thanks for all you do.

• Best of luck, wishing you a speedy recovery

• Thanks to everyone for wishing me well. My surgery was completed successfully and I returned home last week with no complications. Today, however, is the first time I've been able to sit for longer than ten minutes at a time, so I've only been online briefly until now. There's some research I'm looking forward to doing, but I expect it'll be a few more weeks before I can return to full activity, Thanks @Vitaliy, for the GF3 hack, it's just in time for my daughter's trip to Japan!

• Good news! welcome back! :)

• Good to hear all went well for you Lee, you must be eager to get back into thick of things.

• Welcome back!

• So glad to hear everything went well, Lpowel. You're important to us.

• Glad to hear from you!

• Welcome back!

• Wish you quick convalescence.

• @LPowell A very warm welcome back. :) I am glad you are feeling well enough to spend time on the site today and look forward to reading your posts more frequently again. Please take the best of care as you continue recovering and let all of us know if there is anything we can do (e.g. rote testing of things on your mind, etc.) so that you can stay focused on the more important things like your health and work with VK.

Hope your daughter has a great trip, too. :)

• Don't forget to take the Colace..

• Welcome back Lee! I wish you a speedy recovery!

• @LPowell I wish you a speedy recovery, we are missing you ;-)

• Glad to hear that it went well, hope that you get better soon, and thanks for all the help.

Christopher