Personal View site logo
Apple: Story of Idiots
  • “I think if you’re looking at a PC, why would you buy a PC anymore? No really, why would you buy one?”, asks Tim Cook, Apple’s chief executive.

Well, Tim, because it is extremely powerful, modular, cheap, mass produced thing that have 99.9% of software we need.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • I just bought a Dell xps15 because of the arrogance of Apple.

I don't think they are stupid - but very arrogant, and subservient of shareholders as opposed to the user. Even if Jobs was a dick at times, he had the users in mind over the shareholders - and because of his actions shareholders also benefitted.

• +1 bannedindv They are now only producing un-upgradable products (hardware-wise). Designed obsolescence.

• +1 They are now only producing un-upgradable products (hardware-wise). Designed obsolescence.

• @bannedindv +1

Everybody better act quick and sell their desktops to buy the new iPad Pro! According to Apple this is everything that you need, you don't need a computer anymore because now you can draw on it using Illustrator Draw, Photoshop Mix. LOL

• Well, Tim, because it is extremely powerful, modular, cheap, mass produced thing that have 99.9% of software we need.

Which actually makes the opposite point of the one you made. Apple is brilliant, it's the people who buy them that aren't.