Personal View site logo
CAME gimbals
  • 244 Replies sorted by
  • @AKED

I think that they completely changed batteries used and also handle.

• Only the first batch of the gimbal went out for use with replaceable 18650 batteries. By the second batch they had already changed the power design of the gimbal, it was changed to internal battery with different voltage. I think they did it to save money and not have to ship 4 18650 + external charger.

• I think they did it to save money and not have to ship 4 18650 + external charger.

Version I know - new battery just have better capacity (as it is not made for place) and allow gimbal to live significantly longer.

• What kind of failiours do you mean? I have used it everywhere except of in humidify, because in Germany it is not humid like in the tropics. The gimbal does not behave differently than in the beginning. When you push it to the extreme of the limits and beyond then it beeps and starts to go crazy, but if you stay within the angles of what it is designed for it works great. Is that what you mean?

That's pretty much I wanted to know. If you after using it for so long, have seen any problems or are any problems with the unit starting to show up.

• Their GoPro gimbal

zebra21.jpg
    746 x 707 - 47K
    zebra22.jpg
    713 x 665 - 51K
    zebra23.jpg
    726 x 648 - 70K
  • This is part 4 of my Came Single test. A short video with some kitten very close

• Here is the fifth video where I test the Came Single 3 axis gimbal for www.personal-view.com

You see the gimbal in several different situations where I have used it in the past weeks. Also I tell what I like and give a conclusion.

Any stutter you might see does not come from the gimbal but is a 25p on a 30p timeline problem. I had to mix footage.

• Here is my review and test footage for the came tv action gimbal

You see the unboxing and review of the gimbal. You will see the differnet modes ad how it can be used. At the end you see different scenes I have filmed with the action gimbal.

• Looks the Came Mini 3 is coming soon with encoders, wireless joystick and a 20 hours of battery life. Looks like the load capacity is the same which is unfortunate.

• Looks like the load capacity is the same which is unfortunate.

I think this is that market dictates. Plus that both hands can bear for any prolonged time.

• No way. I think the 1kg capacity leaves a lot of camera and lens combos in the cold. 2kg or better capacity makes more sense for 2 hand operation. Like you can fly the Sigma 18-35 on the Mini or Single as the lens alone is a little over 800g.

• @chopnshoot

If you think a little you understand that camera on gimbal is balanced. So just mass in kg is NOT best way to describe gimbal motors limits. Big (physically) camera and long lens are tougher load.

Restrictions come due to size, motors, actual popular camera modes and many other things.

It is market, for now demand is not enough for such models.

• So It looks like the Came Mini 3 is now the Came ARGO AND the capacity is 3kg, 32-bit with encoders, wireless control, 15 hour battery life and priced $1,188. Surprised no one else posted that they been taking preorders since last week.

http://www.came-tv.com/cameargo-3-axis-gimbal-camera-32bit-boards-with-encoders-p-778.html

• @chopnshoot

They took preorders even more early.

We have one for review and will post some soon.

• Sheesh I want a review copy :(

• Mini 3 gimbal

Main difference is wireless joystick and wireless video transmitter, so you can use it on crane now with ease

Also added encoders.

Available on deals

http://www.personal-view.com/deals/stabilizers-steadicams-gimbals/came#came-mini-3-and-mini-3-air-gimbals

img243.jpg
    740 x 629 - 46K
    img245.jpg
    742 x 592 - 46K
  • CAME-ACTION2 3-Axis Gimbal iPhone 32 Bit Boards with Encoders

• 3 Axis 32 Bit boards with Encoders
    • For iPhone and similar sized mobile phones
    • Comfortable handle
    • Tool-less Design for fast adjustments
    • Comes with carrying case

http://www.came-tv.com/preorder-gimbal-3-axis-for-iphone-32-bit-boards-with-encoders-p-797.html

img283.jpg
    726 x 581 - 39K
  • Here a short video that I shot on the came single.

I had the Gimbal with me in the Philippines, where you have a hot and humid temperatures, and it never failed. Very good.