Personal View site logo
Panasonic AG-AC90 topic and comparison with GH2, video test
  • 130 Replies sorted by
  • I actually thought about going to every single camera forum and ask if anyone would allow me to borrow their Sony AX100 camcorder for the night. I joked to myself that another option would be to bring a flash light and shine it on the people. I do have my GH2 with f/1.7 lens which I decided not to use and yes, the Sony A7S would have been a good choice. The low light quality of this event would have been awesome with the A7S.

• I felt a little embarrassed about posting this here much earlier (Since it's a camera orientated site) since my video settings might have been off in some parts since I was fooling around and I had a lot of crazy pans and shakes. I also decided to keep all the bad shots in since I wanted to get these videos up as quickly as possible so I did very, very little editing. I was sort of doing it for fun and to add more content to my YouTube channel.

I took some videos of the preparations from Tuesday to Friday. These 2 videos in particular are from Thursday and Friday, which were the days they were actually shooting the film. Johnny Depp as well as other actors appears in the video and I also have some shots of them acting. I had to zoom in all the way to get those.

With all that said, what matters is that I got the footage. These are once and a lifetime shots so to speak. If you would like to see the 3 earlier videos, click here: https://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoVi...=dd&shelf_id=2

• I was just gonna post that here. I didn't realize their was a firmware update until I received an email from Panasonic recently. Apparently I'm one of the late people to get the news. I'll update my AC90 as soon as I can.

• Here's a bunch of random scenes around the Boston Marathon. Would have helped if I was close to the gate. That's what happens when you get their late. At least I was able to get both the men's and women's winners running.

Anyway, those 2 videos that I posted earlier consists of random behind the scenes footage of Black Mass when they were using Revere Beach. 9 months later and we finally get the first trailer of Black Mass. If I have known that 1080p60 streaming would be pro-active, I would have exported in 1080p60 like my marathon footage.

00001.00_36_37_25.Still013.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 906K