Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic AG-AC90 topic and comparison with GH2, video test
  • 130 Replies sorted by
  • I actually thought about going to every single camera forum and ask if anyone would allow me to borrow their Sony AX100 camcorder for the night. I joked to myself that another option would be to bring a flash light and shine it on the people. I do have my GH2 with f/1.7 lens which I decided not to use and yes, the Sony A7S would have been a good choice. The low light quality of this event would have been awesome with the A7S.

• I felt a little embarrassed about posting this here much earlier (Since it's a camera orientated site) since my video settings might have been off in some parts since I was fooling around and I had a lot of crazy pans and shakes. I also decided to keep all the bad shots in since I wanted to get these videos up as quickly as possible so I did very, very little editing. I was sort of doing it for fun and to add more content to my YouTube channel.

I took some videos of the preparations from Tuesday to Friday. These 2 videos in particular are from Thursday and Friday, which were the days they were actually shooting the film. Johnny Depp as well as other actors appears in the video and I also have some shots of them acting. I had to zoom in all the way to get those.

With all that said, what matters is that I got the footage. These are once and a lifetime shots so to speak. If you would like to see the 3 earlier videos, click here: https://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoVi...=dd&shelf_id=2

• I was just gonna post that here. I didn't realize their was a firmware update until I received an email from Panasonic recently. Apparently I'm one of the late people to get the news. I'll update my AC90 as soon as I can.

• Here's a bunch of random scenes around the Boston Marathon. Would have helped if I was close to the gate. That's what happens when you get their late. At least I was able to get both the men's and women's winners running.

Anyway, those 2 videos that I posted earlier consists of random behind the scenes footage of Black Mass when they were using Revere Beach. 9 months later and we finally get the first trailer of Black Mass. If I have known that 1080p60 streaming would be pro-active, I would have exported in 1080p60 like my marathon footage.

00001.00_36_37_25.Still013.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 906K