Personal View site logo
3-axis stabilizers ala FreeFly MOVi or ZenMuse - DIY and commercial
  • 458 Replies sorted by
  • Small GoPro thing

• This Allsteady-5pro looks to me like the Came-7500 for $1200. Is there any difference, I don't see any.

• This Allsteady-5pro looks to me like the Came-7500 for $1200. Is there any difference, I don't see any.

If you spend some time you'll see that they are different.

• Gotta say I'm looking to pick up an Allsteady 5. Looks fantastic at a great price point. Anyone used this in comparison to a Came? Came seems so difficult, Allsteady so easy.

• I haven't used it in comparison to Came... but I did buy it, and I did ask to return it.

I really recommend renting a proper one when you need it, or saving up for one that is solid.

• @kingmixer, are you talking about the Allsteady Pro? Can I ask why you asked to return it? Was something wrong with it?

• I'm looking at picking up a 32-bit CAME 7000. Wondering, if it's feasible to mount this particular gimbal to an Octocopter? Is it compact and lightweight enough, do the handles come off easily, and is there an obvious way to mount it to a multirotor frame? I'm looking at doing a DIY build based on the Tarot T18, but haven't decided yet.

• I was considering running an LX100 on the Gazer MD1, but it appears the crowd-funding backer who commented on Vimeo is trying to get his money back. His issues give me serious pause with regard to purchasing this product. Are there any other small (and reliable) gimbals that can handle an LX100 size compact?

• Anybody tried any of the phobotic centerpiece controller boards? They claim you don't need to tune the PID, why is there not so much buzz about it then? I am very much interested in this.

• They claim you don't need to tune the PID

I posted earlier about controllers that can auto tune PID. In future it is clear that controller must help with balancing with clear audio instruction and after this tune all by itself.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev, help with audible balancing and auto tune, I hope the future for sure a product is very close. That be really nice. I sent them an email, depending on the response I may be a guinea pig for this controller.

• help with audible balancing and auto tune, I hope the future for sure a product is very close.

Of course it is close, as it is only controller thing. All else will be same.

Actually, lack of very strong competition on controllers field slows down progress.

• Quite exciting, who could such a controller be coming from? Alexmos, or phobotic or a new entry? In the gimbal controller market isn't it just mostly Alexmos dominating? Yup competition drives innovation. I went back and saw the post you made but about phobotic but I only new about them today from a search of a different product.

• Cheap gimbals for NEX (below $200)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1414174607763AIT

aputure_d2_6.jpg
    494 x 484 - 33K
  • Will any of these options work for the GoPro Hero 3D Enclosure ?

• Will any of these options work for the GoPro Hero 3D Enclosure ?

What is "GoPro Hero 3D Enclosure" ?

• What is "GoPro Hero 3D Enclosure" ?

New-Gopro-blackout-dive-3d-housing-gooseneck-mount-5.jpg
    790 x 420 - 53K