Personal View site logo
GH2 feature film
  • Hi everybody - I just wanted to show you a trailer from our feature film shot on the GH2 - I used mainly an olympus 50mm. It is a very low budget movie, but comes in at 82 mins. I used the same patch as Musgo - I threw this trailer together and added the Musgo trailer music for fun. We're having some music written for the trailer so I can officially release it.

It took three weeks and some weekends to make - I know there are better examples of cinematography and imagery - but I love using the GH2 and was more than happy to use it for the film. Where it will go and end up - I don't know. Just glad I saw it through.

I'm not asking for shares or anything - just wanted to show that we used a GH2 and it never let me down.

Cheers.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Interesting cinematography! what other lenses have you used besides the olympus 50mm?

• Hi Albertz - I used 14-42 occasionally, but mainly 50mm prime. Sounds crazy, but budget and so forth - I just thought 'I'll use what I have'. The 50mm worked well in most situations - I wanted to portray a claustrophobic element to the whole film.