Personal View site logo
Why Black Magic will die, part 0
  • 60 Replies sorted by
  • @vitaliy I am not understanding ... marketing is probably a weak point for me
    I look forward to either way, as usual

• @kavadni

title has some marketing purposes

• It should be an interesting read.
    However, I don't think the disclaimer answers @forkazoo's question.
    I ask the same question.

• @forkazoo

Read disclaimer, please. :-)

• To be clear, is the thesis that Blackmagic will die as a company, or is it that the Blackmagic camera line will die as Blackmagic is forced to get out of the camera business? Those are certainly somewhat different claims.

• I just clicked over to here to get away from all the negative BM threads on their own forum! lolz!!!

Do not worry, it won't be flame based opinions and it won't be negative.

• @rockroadpix

Is that shit still going on over there? I can't go back over there. People think I'm mean here but good god it's like the wild west over there. I'm scared to ask a question or post anything.

• Damn, I just clicked over to here to get away from all the negative BM threads on their own forum! lolz!!!

• juajaja no time to find shelter, the total tecno soap opera doom prophecy is on its way!!!
    I love the graphical arrangement... what wicked mind would have time to luxuriate in such?!! :P

• Oh boy. This is going to turn into one hell of a thread! :-) I'm just going to get some popcorn and sit back.