Personal View site logo
Ligeia (Poe Project Best Film)
  • Here's our adaptation of Edgar Allan Poe's 'Ligeia'. It won the Sacramento Poe Project last night. Shot it on a GH3 (figured I'd give a blind try over my GH2), standard, -5s all across, SLR Magic lenses, Canon FD lenses, 20 pancake, graded with DaVinci Resolve and ColorGHear. Let me know what you think.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Hey fellow Sacramentan! I have a buddy who just did this one. Won best college film

Unfortunately I couldn't help out because I was out of town, but this was shot on GH2, and I provided technical consultation over the phone.

• Great job on yours as well! looks great. Can definitely see why you guys took the prize :)

• Nice looking stuff guys.

• @bmorgan83 That one played right after mine and I loved it. Happy he won! I heard he used a GH2 when we were at Blackbird, but I couldn't find him when my drunk ass got up. Tell him I say congrats and he definitely got my audience vote.

• Will do! He said he really enjoyed yours as well. The production quality definitely shows you guys put some solid work into it.

• @Greek_m43 great stuff! And the guy, when I saw his first shot: he looks SO Edgar Allan Poe!

• @flablo thanks!!! And I was blown away during wardrobe and make up tests!

• Thanks guys!